So is the new wheel coming?

With the next CRW just around the corner… is Scopely modifying the war wheel?

3 Likes

Keep dreaming :joy:

10 Likes

Ah well #changethewheel

4 Likes

After i get Carl and BAC, then sure

3 Likes

Hahaha this is funny

Why they would change? Except trash Vincent all the other 5 toons are good.

2 Likes

Wishful thinking.
if they did I’m sure it would be another disappointment to everyone.

1 Like

Yumiko is not helpful anymore,Vincent isn’t either,and Jermiah seems situational at best.

1 Like

Considering how much effort top factions put into Toc they seem to be completely happy as F with the new Wheel🤷🏼‍♂️ But I really hope you all do get a better wheel ASAP

Except so far the tokens from woc have been those crappy sombrero tokens. We scored second place and I pulled a whopping 400 beach balls. Like woo!

2 Likes

The tokens given out for ToC weren’t for the war wheel, they got the WD tokens for a chance at Ivanovna/Elodie/Harper. So obviously token rewards did not motivate players in the slightest

3 Likes

@Brucey the honeybee has made it so we don’t get war tokens anymore

1 Like

Jesus, you’re boring dude.

Change.The.Wheel.Forevaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5 Likes

Stop replying. It’s boring

I know facts are boring to you sometimes but this is honestly all your fault for us not getting tokens anymore

1 Like

Yes it is. @JB.Scopely, care to comment on if I am the reason said factions aren’t receiving War tokens, please kind sir? If so, I will take my lashings. Until then, get bent, bruh…

4 Likes

And until that is settled, this is what is called an ASSUMPTION. Not facts. So… until then…

Change.The.Wheel.

2 Likes

Honeybee I don’t ever make assumptions all i do is speak facts. Are you gonna kick me out of the forums like you did in diamond chat?

Aren’t you the guy that made the prediction for woc,and then changed them?
P.S. It is

4 Likes

I do not have the power to kick you out of any forums and I don’t really want to make any work for my friend, Sly if I just randomly boot you out of Diamond chat for being a complete irrational moron who know one really cares for your input seeing as you hide behind 2 or 3 different names every other day, won’t let us know which faction you reside in, and basically, you’re a horrible troll. And please stop calling me honeybee… it’s making me feel weird in places I never knew I had feeling in…

Oh…Change.The.Wheel

3 Likes