SO I hear TOC rewards are beyond trash

Is it true TOC contestants competed in a heart pounding non stop action packed tournament for an avatar and summer tokens??? Damn this is bad like epic fail should have at least blessed top faction with S class Pryia or Pete to make it a colossal tournament, but then again this is scopely we talking about. Welp keep on spending survivors… keep on spending.

2 Likes

Will take my S class Priya please. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

They said blazing hot rewards and had everyone foaming at the mouth…as it turned out the only thing blazing hot was the weather🤦 with ice cold rewards to cool everyone down.

13 Likes

Soso bad… we were definitely scopelyed

8 Likes

Scoplayed. Has someone already patented that?

8 Likes

If your faction won the entire tournament basically you are the best faction in the entire game I would think you would be entitled to an exclusive prize to commemorate your magnanimous achievement! Meaning a guaranteed S class toon!

ha ha ha that’s bogus man what a waste! tsk, tsk

It’s been in the game vernacular almost 4 years now :joy:

4 Likes

I think that one of the more delightful reward that the regular players that didn’t transfer for TOC is not getting pushed by Whaly factions. I love to play without them…

1 Like

Even the best rewards are the worst. More fuel for the dumpster fire

1 Like

Captain obvious post alert

1 Like

Imagine grinding and spending for months only to receive such shitty rewards. I’m sure those useless plushies and bragging rights were worth it. :wink:

1 Like

Tss tss tss… you already have them all… three or four times. Easy with vk

1 Like

We havent even got the avatar. Bet they forgot to design it lol

2 Likes

Wow just relax and enjoy your holiday :joy: we will get it before the region opens up again lol

1 Like

The high is the reward

Yea that exclusive avatar should be enough. Show your pride. But no everybody wants a damn trophy. Typical.

1 Like

It is Well…not Welp…smh

2 Likes

No change from the rest of the game. Literally only fighting for trainers at this stage, holy hell is this game a snoozefest.

1 Like

Hello Washington :).

Blazing hot rewards… Summer tokens and a. Change on Romanov. How they trick us all.

Scopely only did another thing why #pu is needed. We should take it to the next step tbh. All topfactions not playing crw or something.

1 Like