So guys, We finnaly did it

So after some time and hard work…I have finnaly did it.I maxxed out with veteran rigns kenny…the fact that we did this in a such short amount of time is phenomenal.Thanks for the support my fellow religious peopol

On a side note.I was praying at kenny and then that rice farmer bitch came up…After a long pray I got her in 20 pulls…thank you kenny :wink:

9 Likes

Kenny, our lord and savior, the boat god.

4 Likes

His stats are still :poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

He dare you insult our god? May he burn you away like jane

2 Likes

bitmoji-20190824120723

Why would you waste vet rings on a toon who is only good at killing walkers?

1 Like

Why do we have to play so serious
Who cares what we put are rings too
If I get gator I’m putting rings into him

5 Likes

If he didn’t put those rings on Kenny he’d never have pulled jianfung so grats man.

5 Likes

This is so money, it’s gaining interest. Love it!

The power of the boat God Stache

3 Likes

He gave you the crit bonus you needed to get a critical pull

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY KENGOD

4 Likes

such a waste

Damn I definitely missed out on Kenny when he was in five star tokens wish I had him :weary: but hey congrats :grin:

You can contribute to the god himself…I’d love to see you make some art from him

We’ll see in the next poll cause telltale games just came back from the dead awhile back and was planning on doing a telltale characters poll so look out for that😉

1 Like

Can you make art of James preferably holding his sighn in the air of the many enemy he defeated in a single halt including Christia

Just cuz hes about to commit a bounch of crimes in that face and holds a stop sign that doesnt make him op…

He will be more of a god than Kenny will be
He can stop your damm boat ever taking off

Yeah we’ll see in the future👌

1 Like

I’m tempted to say that Jiafeng looks more like a butcher than a rice farmer.

1 Like