So guys.We almost did it

We almost maxxed out kenny with veteran rigns.The fact that I’m gonna be the first one to do it is gonna be phenomenal.Thank you everyone

10 Likes

27 Likes

Why not…

5 Likes

7 Likes

Only Kenny?

Ive got 3 toons maxed out by the way

1 Like

3 Likes

If you thought max a very useless toon like Kenny was a good a idea congrats fam

7 Likes

I got the rigns but I wanted yo max ot kenny.I got rigns on others as well but well…I love kenny

2 Likes

Not everyone can be first place in an arena lol.

4 Likes

ffa95c1c3b1bdf1f75d6bd9ac7ddb1b7

5 Likes

^The only Kenny what matters

1 Like

Surprised you have diego the rings. Don’t really want his rush setting off payback.

1 Like

if you guardian your toons before hand it can be done. I usually use dale for def down and basic attack doz’ bishes

1 Like

admittedly I dont either, i mean i did on my main the other day but i got 2nd place on my 2nd account losing out by about 45 points … the shame of it

plus im really bored of the game right now, doesnt make sense to me being first

1 Like

using the word to describe the item of material normally used for a nations symbol is what gets posts like this one Fuh Lah Gah Duh

1 Like

I have a question though. How can he have 2 Shawns? They were in the league store, right? I’m not assuming anything, just didn’t know you could have more than 1 of league toons.

Don’t brag it’s not nice

league crash (cough) when you moved to one of those regions … ive seen double andreas and double regina

2 Likes

Pretty funny to max out Kenny Like that. I love him for zombies and be honest are use them for zombies a lot. I’m not afraid to admit it I have a Kenny addiction

1 Like

Sounds suspect, only place I’ve ever seen it is in beta