Small suggestions thread

This thread is only for minor suggestions to change and improve the game, and not huge suggestions to modify the events or gameplay in any way. :slightly_smiling_face:

Adding an evaluation system to show the importance and benefit of each suggestion.

Benefit shows how it can help the players/company
Usefulness is like a priority system. More useful = Better gameplay = Higher priority
Implentation Dif. stands for how difficult it is to implement the feature in the game. Can be useful for devs if they are considering adding these suggestions to see if they are realistic.

• Add Elite token drops
    Including elite token drops in basic reward tokens and helper tokens as prizes would be real awesome as it can really help new players. The hope of getting an ascendable 5* star from basic tokens? I wouldn’t mind. :slight_smile:

Benefit (Players): β˜†β˜†
Benefit (Scopely): β˜†
Usefulness: β˜†β˜†
Implementation dif: β˜†

• Video ads
    Make the rewards 5 coins instead of 3 coins, so that we will feel more rewarded as watching 100 ads for a coin draw can be annoying and tiring. At least reward more for our efforts, right?

Benefit (Players): β˜†β˜†β˜†
Benefit (Scopely): β˜†β˜†β˜† (more users may watch ads)
Usefulness: β˜†β˜†β˜†
Implementation dif: β˜†

• Autoplay, no AR
    I believe this can be really helpful when you are clearing walkers, and going for the headshots instead. A toggle option to pause the AR from being used can is very helpful when you are saving up AR for later stages, or simply for the normal crit.

Benefit (Players): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (especially to those who let it idle)
Implementation dif: β˜†β˜†

• Roadmap walkies
    I’m sure we all have a lot of these and we are not sure what to do. Why not find some use with this? Perhaps instead of just gears, you can add limited time roadmap stages with prizes like 4*, 5* character tokens, you decide. :blush: This makes these talkies more useful and worth getting. Example: 5. Bronze talkies, 1 energy stages with 10 5* tokens as drops. Simple as this.

Benefit (Players): β˜†β˜†
Benefit (Scopely): β˜†β˜†β˜† (more areas to develop in the game)
Usefulness: β˜†β˜† (greatly depends)
Implementation dif: β˜†β˜†

• Sell all/Scrap all
    I sell weapons when max inventory is maxed at 1000 , but I have to individually click and sell each 1* weapon that I do not want, which is pretty tiring, so a β€˜Sell all’ feature to toggle between 1* - 2* weapons would be good. Same goes for the armory when you are trying salvage them. Can do the same to for character rosters too, especially useful for the higher levels with much bigger roster capacity.

Benefit (Players): β˜†β˜†β˜†
Implementation dif: β˜†β˜†β˜†

Any other feedback or suggestion would be much appreciated! We all love TWD, so lets make this game even more enjoyable for all! Thanks for reading! :smiley: (Sorry for the messy thread!)

Template:
Benefit (Players): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
Benefit (Scopely): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
Usefulness: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
Implementation dif: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

β˜† delete accordingly

3 Likes

Idk I think we are past the stage of trying to offer suggestions…

Just kidding post as you wish, but please follow forum guidelines.

1 Like

Sorry, have only started out and not fully sure how things work here. I guess you are right, and I am being a naive, but I do hope to see small changes to the game. I still hope for our opinions to be seen, heard and implemented, as this is what makes a game good.

Will add more details to the thread when I have time. :upside_down_face:

Hey, I like this game too, and although it is really hard to progress, I understand that it is just the game’s challenge instead. Just wish to make the game more smooth with no intention of making it real easy for all.

4 Likes

Lol I was kiding around. You’re allowed to post your suggestions. The whales on the forums say they’re annoyed by threads like these, but just ignore them and post your suggestions. Just make sure to follow the forum guidelines and don’t say anything that will get you banned.

2 Likes

Update the war crates. Remove everything currently in them except adens. Add liliths, Benedict’s, Ulysses, 5 star tokens instead of elite fighter tokens, and 4 star weapon tokens instead of regular weapon token. That small change would make me very happy as the war crates I open now net me a couple thousand depot points, 1 or 2 weapon and fighter tokens, 10-20 burts, and a million basic tokens which are pretty much worthless now that 6 stars are out as you get mostly 1 stars from basic tokens.

5 Likes

Added a template so that it is easier to view and read. These ratings are based purely on my opinions, so do feel free to give any other suggestions and post constructive criticism. Let’s try and make this thread clean so that it’ll be more readable. :slight_smile:

Anyone thinks that adding faction milestones is a good thing? I think even small rewards can encourage factions to compete, and give us a goal to strive for.

In this recent war, we came in 12th and we could not catch up to 10th, so it will be nice to have incentives to keep teams going. What do you guys think? It’s a faction after all right, to work together.

1 Like

I second this plan.

1 Like

I have just seen the faction raid ranking rewards. If it were to be so low, adding faction milestones with nugget drops would be amazing, especially since we have been stocking up raid cans in war. :wink:

What do you think? This encourages the faction to work as a team as well. (possibly also encourage $pending more energy and effort)

Bump, although I do not play as much now, I would still like to improve the game, to make it fun again. :slight_smile:

How about a 50000 5* token draw for a 5* ascendable recruit? Or even creating a new β€˜Ascendable Character token’ for pulls where you can get in rewards. This will sure raise some competitive ness and incentive.

I would like to see the territory warnings disappear from bottom of screen when logging on. Just send me a message if I’m off line.

You dont have to individually click every weqpon. If you press and hold, it will select all weapons that are the same. Just make sure you lock weapons you dont want to sell first.