Skullgate best 2hrs in game ever

I see so many people complaining about skull gate and all I can say is it was the best 2hrs i have spent in the game ever.
I got enough coins for a big pull got nothing from it lol which I don’t care cause it was FUN for the first time in ages.
I didn’t gain anything except some depot points from all the 4*
I don’t ever care if my account is rolled back.
I just want to say thank you for the glitch I had a great time.

27 Likes

Your post is pathetic and sad. It just goes to show you how toxic and selfish people in this community really are. It’s all “I” and not “We” as in the community. As long as you have fun it’s ok. Screw the rest of the community. Am I right?

5 Likes

That is reaching. OP had fun, they are saying, games been boring for awhile, this glitch with the tokens was fun, got nothing from it but was fun. Dont see anything in there about them pulling one over on the community. Geez lol

3 Likes

I don’t read it as that. As others have said, a big thing skullgate should teach is that people like a direct translation between effort and reward. Being able to put extra time in and not get rewards locked behind once-a-month wheel pulls or RNG odds, etc, is favourable, even if just as a one-off event.

4 Likes

Lollllll…read the post and was like “hmmm this is a nice post!” Then saw the first raging post and was like “hmmm this took a turn quickly…”. It was fun…post is describing that…not sure how this is is in any way triggering someone lol smh

1 Like

I had a blast, helped out a bunch of people and got helped out by a bunch.
The game was buzzing!! Best non-event event ever.
I pulled tobin and diego also lol

4 Likes

You couldn’t be more wrong. Plenty of factions opened themselves up to players they had no idea who they were to try to make them better. Even factions that normally compete against one another. It’s unfortunate if some players weren’t able to take advantage of it, but that is certainly not the players fault.

4 Likes

It was great fun. The whole Line community came together and helped each other out. All with the same goal. To give a big middle finger to Scopely.

2 Likes

One hole one goal

Good on ya guys…it sounded like so much fun…only a weirdo would complain ,truely…and i hope you keep what you pull.

I’m a leader so i couldn’t join in the fun…had people bombing us with invite requests hahahaha …best fun in ages…!!!

1 Like

Ure the pathetic one here

@theedge your post comes off as pathetic and sad.

2 Likes

It’s really nice that you handled all the invite requests instead of taking part so that you could help others. Very selfless! I wish you infinite luck on all future pulls and hope you get every single promo!!!

I did both… sending invites and accepting, then moving 2-3 minutes to another region, and coming back.
It was mayhem, but fun! I was laughing all the way! :smile:

1 Like

Yea but of course some lame always has to ruin the fun for whatever pathetic reason they use to justify their pathetic actions

It’s likely safe to say everyone that reads in this forum has played another game other than this. I have, and I’ve grown attached to series as well. Destiny on the PS4 was a series I grew very attached to and got excited when they announced D2. Needless to say, when the sequel arrived, the reception was luke warm and the game didn’t feel the same. Forum sites were ripping the game and the changes made from 1 to 2, etc…relevance coming…after a while, there was a sit-down with the developers and some of the more vocal members of the community to help find a way to make what was once loved and enjoyed ENJOYABLE once again. This Skullgate showed that while interest in the game may be vocally waning, there is a player base and they’re…WE’RE…just desperate for some reason to get passionate about this game and playing it more again. Sure, we can pitchfork and torch Scopely to death, I myself am no patron saint, but this event was proof that while they constantly find ways to take step backwards, the one thing they nailed perfectly in this game was the community. We’re here, we play, and sure, most have spent come IRL coin…but until there’s something done between us and those at the top of the chain feeding us the content, things like this are about the only way to engage the community to the potential it actually has. Throw us a bone, and forget what’s going on with skullgate to focus on the bigger problem: what will engage us more.

3 Likes

Best two hours ? Where were you for the other 16 ? Was time to join over 100 regions

1 Like

Spot on. Scopely wasn’t able to give us the rewards we deserve so we gave them to each other instead.

Nothing better then getting what we want free :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry u are offended that I had a good time. My team mates Had a good time as well

1 Like