Skull Token Gate, The Great Coin Rush!

But also, one cannot fault the players for being more active.

I think you can stop your crusade. They have made a few posts on the matter.

1 Like

He’s been all quiet, I wonder if he is a man of his word.

I don’t how you can say that, when what happened is an abuse of game mechanics and a violation of T&C.

1 Like

Naw bro it was a legit way to earn coins

4 those whom have multiple accounts.

1 Like

Yeah a new account in every region :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All those scopely tears!

Because he’s a dam hater, that’s the kinda sht they do

2 Likes

Had 3 accounts 1 primary 2 alts previous to finding the full extent of the glitch. So I was already guaranteed more coins than a person with only one account… :rofl:

I too have a few here and there but i was so damn busy trying to let people in our faction i didnt get much chance myself. But for an hour or so i felt like Willy Wonka dishing out golden tickets…was hell of a lot of fun.

2 Likes

In your own words, were you not to be absent due to personal issues, you would have been present in these activities, so the part about the abuse and violation, etc, doesn’t quite stand.

1 Like

Best bit is…this is over…its done. Scopely have gave an answer. Nothing will change now and people still holding to this ill get something for free stick. Just funny how a big percentage that want free stuff are just casual players who would have missed a free Negan if it was put up for 18hrs.

1 Like

No they don’t… One of my faction members sent me an image of a Line chat where Scopes was talking about deductions that are happening as we speak. Mark my words… If they do that, sooooooo many people will retire! And this will happen because Scopely’s incompetence, and because of all the haters requesting (crying) a rollback. I myself will consider retiring after that, as I’m sure many will… so what’s the point in playing a game where you win by default, because no one else is actually participating?! And it’s actually sad… this is the first mobile game I played and kept on my phone for more than 1 week.

i just cant see what they mean by reduction. Too many used legit (lol) coins mixed in for coins. I dunno man…i think this is over.

1 Like

I hope you’re right, because I did do it… And I actually spent the coins. I’m not sorry for it. It is what it is… I mean, it’s too many times Scopely screwed us all over, and we still stayed, bringing profit. I have to struggle each week to climb a level, so that the next week I get the coins, or I have to forget about my personal life so I can make the league coins, because for the last months, I can’t get any from videos, being european. I started playing on a weekly basis some offer games, for some petty 50 coins, so I can do it. And now, when many like me have found a way to get some coins, you wanna punish them for your mistake?! It’s just sad, bro… Why am I not compensated for that lack of video ads?! Or a rollback for all the players that still get them?! You don’t see me making such a big fuss about it, although the situations are pretty similar… I’m getting sicker and sicker of this game and their attitude.

1 Like

Yes if I was available, I would have taken a part, but that still would be a violation of the terms and conditions:slight_smile:

So in other words no legs to stand on.