Skip times should be stackable

There are more important things to focus on , but sometime down the road it would be nice if Skip times were stackable. If I have a craft that is skippable it be great if I could craft 10 or 20 of those and skip them rather than have to do it one at a time.

0 Likes

You can skip crafting multiple items.

1 Like

How? Time stacks up and it doesn’t give me the free skip option that is available when crafting a single item.

0 Likes

Get higher prestige, more time skipping. This game is based on time or money (not in balance but who cares) so implementing speed up free is not an option.

0 Likes

Tech your misunderstanding.

I’m P10 almost p11. I can skip a grooved grip if I craft one.

If I want to craft 10 I can’t skip them all.

But I can skip 1 ten times.

Follow?

0 Likes

Follow - but with every additional build that has predifined time (weapon part 25mins) you get additional time. Whole game is built like that not just armory (training ground, workshop), or otherwise we could speed up same way whole build. That is why I said time or money, it is supposed to annoy.

0 Likes

It’s a minisculendifference, just QoL related. Much like longpressing weapons to sell etc.

You aren’t getting to skip more time.

0 Likes

Yes but does it annoy? Limited weapon stash, limited number of toons in roster, unnecesary rushes during farming, limited free coins, tapjoy etc. You just scratched one of fundamentals of this game.

0 Likes

Yes it annoys me when I’m trying to build a bunch of 3* armory stuff. OP isn’t saying it’s priority, just a nice to have type thing that doesn’t hurt or change anything.

0 Likes

There might be a technical reason behind the skip logic that prevents us from doing this. It makes sense to me though, I’ll check in with some of the folks that were around during Prestige development to see if they know the reasons.

0 Likes

Long-press weapon and character selling is coming in an upcoming update, FYI.

0 Likes

Insert able values
Hot Topics - Nov 2017 - TY

That’s planned for an upcoming update as well, but will be further along than long-press selling.

That being said, be aware that all of the same weapon will be selected, even ones that have been enhanced. I’d brought this up, but with equipped weapons (and soon after, locked weapons) not being part of the selection, that won’t be changing.

1 Like

Insert able values