Single day events suck

What’s up with the single day events ? The milestones are the same as the 2 day events and the rewards are cut in half @kalishane . Should we expect to see these every week now cause it’s not a step forward for sure

they like to experiment on us.

This is just an experiment to see if they can milk the cow for some honey.

Tip ! Cows dont make Honey!

Milestones definite are too high.

They should scale the milestones based on the duration of the event.

I remember one of the 1-day raid events a few weeks ago, they scaled the benny milestone to 2.2k.

24hr events have their place, 48hr levels ups in the middle of the week are a killer for me, boring!

But i agree, the rewards need to match the time slot, same with raids, i’m never tried to hit 4200 but it would bloody hard work in 24 hr!

I don’t mind single day events but if rank rewards are cut in half to match the limited time-frame then milestones should also be cut in half. It only makes sense.

Have Survival Road rewards been leaked yet?

k18e5

23 hour duration on SSRT so gotta buy at least 4 cans … more if you wanna sleep any … just to complete it

@kalishane can I get a response

I’ll answer for her.

Nope.avi

Too busy prepping this Pay to complete SR tourney for more petty scraps.

I wouldn’t call Ulysses petty. He alone is worth the grind.

How much are you willing to spend for a trainer? Seems pretty petty for me to pay for the weak amount of scraps they seem to always dish out.

But hey that is just me.

Considering how difficult trainers are? $5. I do that every SR and I always get in top 100 on time. And I sleep 5-6 hrs. Just work at it, get as far as you can, hope for the best.

1 day survival road tournament is just low, and no way to get road refills but to buy them.

And no response :thinking: