Silver nuggets Scopely trix

So right now 9000 coins is a guaranteed shot at a chance at 10k coins, 20k 5* tokens(worthless gamble now) or 4 event pulls? Does anyone think that’s worth it?

Worthless.
Scopely, please, add a roadmap where we can get these nuggets!

Nah screw that they should work on legendary gear maps and stop bullshitting us already

I agree, seems like a national event and day EVERY other game does something for popped up on them like their offers during war. Ow shit! Guess we’ll make them spend some more $$!

Hope dies last, ya know.

I just like how other games give you free stuff that you can use or a grindable map to where you get the character tokens to amass a certain amount before you can redeem the unique character that everyone can use. May not be the best for the p2w people but the f2p people can enjoy it. Just shows how money first is what this company and developers are about

Yes, Scopely Live Ops thinks it’s worth it

Oh Boy, i would like to have sometimes a nice Chat with Live Ops… Alone in the desert with them :smiley:

Things like this really piss players off. It’s an obvious money grab, most of the outcomes are garbage, and they took the time to put it together rather then working on any of the myriad of other issues this game has. I seriously hope that no one is dumb enough to buy those bags.

This offer comes from the company that will give you a free molotov cocktail or a bloody tshirt and act like they gave you the best thing since sliced bread. It is not really surprising at all.

of course the people to like Gabeharley’s meme are the ones that complain the most daily and share the most negativity, I am not surprised at all. I can just look through your activity and see nothing but hate and contempt and negativity. No surprise at all. Toxic people and of course lori is replying now.

mini-mod going on a rampage today

Not mini-modding. more like I want to be here too but tired of seeing all the negativity. imagine if we were all in a room together, if i seen people being negative i am going to give them a warning or help take them out of the room instead of letting them try to bring everyone else down and cause them misery and grief. think whatever you want Lori, I don’t care, you can side with the negative people and be full of hate daily, but what have you accomplished so far by acting like that? what has anyone accomplished by being so hateful and negative daily? Good luck everyone and I hope you reach whatever goal you are reaching for.

Listen please. Scopely is a company. They might not make offers that benefit us. A lot of stuff within the game is a gamble. Making threads like this is considered scopely bashing, at least in my opinion, which I am allowed to share my opinion. I know I shouldn’t reply to this thread at all because I am engaging negative people to target me and share more negative opinions.

There are far more important things in life and in the world than Scopely and their business and the offers they make, you are not obliged to buy them, but why scrutinize the offers by posting them on the forum? Shake your head and think it is ridiculous, but stop sharing it to the forum. All this does is rally players to share their negative opinions and create toxic threads.

There are countless, and I mean countless threads that are just like this one, and it is always the same people over and over that comment in them. You are going out of your way to cause hate and separation. If I was staff on this thread of course I would close this thread or unlist it, not because it is negative against Scopely, but because it causes nothing but problems.

There are better ways to go about this rather than creating these type of threads. You can see how this forum has tons of members, but a lot of them choose to stay out of negative threads like this, even when they agree with them, because it doesn’t solve problems, it only escalates them. If you are so unhappy with this game and the company then please reach out to them personally, and take other steps towards having your issues resolved.

Also, anyone that decides to flag this post is guilty of trying to silence me, something they accuse staff on the forums of all the time. This post does not break community guidelines and if you do flag this then I hope the staff looks into it and sees that you are just doing it because you do not agree with me, or you have a grudge against me. Stop it with the flagging. Stop it with the Scopely bashing. Stop it with the personal attacks and all the hate. How can people continue to stay this angry every single day and push their negativity on to other people?

EDIT: PLEASE KEEP FLAGGING THIS ALL YOU WANT BECAUSE I AM GOING TO ASK THE STAFF ON THE FORUM TO LOOK INTO WHO KEEPS FLAGGING ME AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE I AM NOT BREAKING ANY COMMUNITY GUIDELINES AND YOU ARE FLAGGING ME OUT OF BIAS AND A GRUDGE.

Bro I don’t like negativity, so I’m gonna come on your thread and give some more negativity about your negativity, so that others can be negative about my negativity about your negativity.

Someone post an xibit meme.

of course lori would like your post because she is a big negative person. i shouldnt be engaging you people and keep the negativity going, but at this point the thread needs to be closed and you people need to stop flagging me just because you dont agree with my posts. i am guilty of breaking some community guidelines, but you people are more ridiculous than me and it is childish. @kalishane @Andrea_Scopely

Just pointing out the lunacy of your approach to quell “negativity” by being vocally negative about it.

that is because instead of engaging and replying to the negative posts, I should ignore them, but I chose not to ignore them. I am not being negative, you just see it like that because it is negative against the community rather than negative towards the company.

just pointing out the lunacy of your thinking and how you think of me as being negative when i am not being negative.

of course lori would like your post because she is a big negative person. i shouldnt be engaging you people and keep the negativity going, but at this point the thread needs to be closed and you people need to stop flagging me just because you dont agree with my posts. i am guilty of breaking some community guidelines, but you people are more ridiculous than me and it is childish. @kalishane @Andrea_Scopely

close this thread please and look into who keeps flagging me and see if it is repeat offenders of the flagging system