Silver medals please

More silver medals please.

5 Likes

I definitely need more silver medals. Had to stop ascending 4s to 5s to use as fodder for 6*s a long time ago

1 Like

ill give you a ton of ascendance medals for your legendary medals. Got 1.3mil ascendance medals waiting…

I’m waiting for the douche bag that will post his stash of a million+ medals and denounce everyone who has less

4 Likes

+1 need thease

So true. lol.

We all know what these people are compensating for… :rofl:

1 Like

need to increase the amount of silver medals we can get from all free sources by 10 times more, right now its ridiculously low

1 Like

Or put them in rewards/ milestones

Do you guys not buy them from the SR depot? You can get enough to ascend a 4* every 5-8 days.

I could play the resident douche bag, you impulse buyers.

2 Likes

6300 a day, not enough for ascending 5*, need more than a month to get 250k for just ascending one

2 Likes

1 4s ascended per week, that’s 8 fodder per 2 months. Then 250k for a 5s ascension… So 4 months for a 6s. Yeah. That’s a killer rate. Really keeps players engaged.

5 Likes

Cool story bro.

2 Likes

Silver medals need to be more commonplace. Not only should they appear in bulk as milestone rewards, but they should drop on good ole road/ world maps too. I don’t know why these would be limited at all? Don’t begrudge us our 3/4* ascendance sprees.

1 Like

they are meanies, they dont want us to have anything.

1 Like

Another event with gold medals as prizes but no silver in sight.
Gold should be rarer than silver not the other way around!

Stop ascending 4* to 5* and everything will be fine.

Ive got 2.24 million of em. I only ascended 1 or 2 toons to 5*. I had a ton of 5* so I burned through most of them to get my 6*s

I wanted siddiq and Rosa, used them all up failing in the rng game.