Silver Ascendance medals needed

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely Can we please get an event/roadmap where we can obtain silver ascendance medals? It’s getting beyond the joke now.

You need 500k silver and 600 gold ascendance medals for S class characters. I can’t even remember the last time we were able to obtain silver medals. If 1million medals were to magically appear in my account right now it still wouldn’t be enough.

No trainers to level up toons.
No medals to ascend toons.
Not enough gear to tier up toons.
Not enough league tokens on offer to buy gear.

The entire game economy needs fixing because this isn’t sustainable.

7 Likes

Working as intended

1 Like

its done on purpose to try and get you to spend $10 here $15 there on those trainer and ascendance medal offers

2 Likes

@Alex_O - I am not the one deciding what goes into the planning but I can definitely bring this request to the decision-maker and see if we can have this in the near future.

GR

Thank you

@GR.Scopely @JR.Scopely
Guys i an tired to reply this message a several weeks.-Guys pls change the prizes in war battle boxes. Instead of just blue keys can you change to choose box where we can also can get cakes. Thank you-
What do you think i am happy or other guys who have already to getting more blue keys??? Aaaa? Every war i have about 100 war battle boxes and from them i am getting about 300 keys. Thats just freaking wasting. If you dont to change this stuff then give people choice to exchange extra blue keys to for example cakes or give us chance to get another Pete!!! What do think about this??? Another thing is weekly event where are you giving 50 blue keys and 50 icecreams. Thats the same . Just one difference that we can get another Priya but 50 keys going to nowhere. Thats terrible. Answer

1 Like

@Gladvik - Yes you did wrote about this already. I am not the one making the decision but I will push this feedback further.

GR

@GR.Scopely. Thank you at least for any answer. I see that you guys did some kind of exchange and i think thats not fair cause for example for 250 cakes i have to pay 500 blue keys thats weird cause you giving the same keys or cakes.
But thats not what i was asking for . One more time i am asking to change prizes in war battle boxes instead of just blue keys to can make choice box. Thank you

I think if exchange become a regular thing it would be good.
I would change my blue keys to a 1:250 ratio instead of having zero.
Easier it get the better

What’s fair in your opinion? You cannot make it right for every player. A few people bragged about getting still keys while the most do not even have Pete yet. Same going on for chocolate cake items. Now there is a type of item exchange going on but people still brag about it. It’s not about YOU alone in this game but everyone has the same chances which isn’t the case.

1 Like

I said instead of giving blue keys in war battle boxes they can give choice box and inside you can choose what you need blue keys or cakes or icecream. Thats for me seems fair for everyone. You have Pete then take icecream for Priya . Do you think thats only fair just for me???

Currently there’s weekly medal map for the player to source medals. That being said, the team is keeping this item in consideration for the future.

GR

@Gladvik Thanks for the ongoing feedback! This has been changed fairly recently but the team will take a look again at this.

GR

The amounts on that map need 00 adding to the end of them. Costs 500k silver per s class. Takes weeks to get that

Also may I add that the Medals can be currently obtained in Last words and with onslaught next week.

GR

onslaught? I would hope the calendar gets updated for the entire week before you leave today. It would be nice to know what’s ahead instead of finding out on Monday or through vk.

There’s an ascendance offer now.

@Thomas_Liang That’s always my intention for you guys to get the information at least one week in advance but the events would need to be confirmed before I can communicate anything here. And yes an Onslaught is meant to happen next week :slight_smile:

GR

2 Likes

Next week event calendar has been updated with the latest upcoming events :slight_smile:

GR

Thank you! Glad to see return of another event on Monday :blush: