Show off your pretty S class Priya

Show me those pulls and that shiny S Priya

3 Likes

You mean bragging right correct?

3 Likes

Maybe jb will show us his since it is such great value and adds depth to the game.
@JB.Scopely

11 Likes

Lol pretty sure OP has one. Post yours.

5 Likes

I’m sure he gets one of everything on our dime!

Most are too ashamed… . show us how many $100 store purchases too! Bet it’s over 15

1 Like

You mean ‘shame rights’. No one is impressed by anyone who has her. Its laughable anyone would consider spending that much.

Book a holiday, buy a car, treat your spouse, DL some new games for your console that won’t be worthless in a month’s time.

14 Likes

The 2 that I know who got just the 5* version of Priya… it took them 7 and 8 bigs respectively.

1 Like

wallet

4 Likes

Agreed.
My children appreciate the extra attention now.

Just egos need to flex the wallet (or their parents)

1 Like

Probably 20-30

1 Like

“I got her on a single SC pull” :smirk::smirk:

10 Likes

Weak… I got two from my single

5 Likes

No one is gonna post out of shaming. But here u go.! Not mines btw some guy in my region.
20190816_093137|690x404

2 Likes

Wtf… :see_no_evil:

I relate :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gotta coin those armory timers too lol… Scope just waving their D’s in our face… like come get a little taste of the tip suckers…

3 Likes

Lets see your priya Mr. Vk

1 Like

Ouchies, that’s some lip smacking damage. Would you consider ditching daze and going slayer 3 and double attack for her 3rd slot? Paaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnn :drooling_face:

if i was 2 waste this much money on some pixel please everyone punch me in the face and tell me to have a snickers

18 Likes