Show me your working place :-)

During this hard times of hate on Scopely and game, let’s try to focus on something fun and different :slight_smile:

Show me your working - here’s mine:

Logistics Coordinator at Arla

3 Likes

I work at maccies lol

I work out of our workshop in the garage since my wife won’t share her office. This is my business and my Fun All in one.

2 Likes

i’m working at scopely office as janitor

I work at my house as a security man with cameras…you wont get a pic of me EVEERR

I work in a warehouse as a reach truck operator.

20160130_101901

2 Likes

Here u go

1 Like

What do you guys do?

1 Like

I own a few mini storage facilities, two parking garages, and four parking lots. We are also in the process of opening up a gourmet donut shop. And by I I mean the company I own.

1 Like

Damn your high class. Im low class and (Im a freshman who’s gonna get a job to keep the cash flow) I do surveys online. But its a bit boring since You can get disqualified at 100% I made like 9.8mil in gems (98 dollars and earned in total) from surveys.

work hard if your school offers vocational training take it. I went to school to be an engineer and it just wasn’t for me. I came back went to trade school and became a diesel tech. Before we bought our first storage unit we did well just off my income as a diesel technician. So do not think of yourself as Low class Anybody can do anything they put their mind to in life.

7 Likes

I wanna get into the game industry. Rap/music is evil due to greedy cunts

(Does sc have tax? Meaning I can get a 25$ giftcard and get it?)

Wow, busy calendar, you must be an important guy!

I love overwatch

1 Like

I work as sCopelies Uber driver and lace all the food with something brown.

1 Like

My office is a brown truck

I make games now,and I promise you it’s not as much fun as you might think.

I am going to second that, not that I’m a game designer but I’ve got to meet a lot of the guys from dice LA and Dice Stockholm. Those guys work crazy amount of hours and a crazy amount of work to hit deadlines.

2 Likes

All I really do is work with UNITY,And gamemaker but it still makes me want to commit bullet brain

1 Like