Should I use my GPS on Carl or Mirabelle?

I am very torn who to use my one GPS on. My malee team is Carl lead, Aris , Maggie , Zeke and Rick all 6* tier 3 maxed. My range team is Mirabelle lead, 2 Tys , Dwight and Yumiko all 6* tier 3 maxed. I only have enough gear to use on Mirabelle or Carl…thoughts? Thanks in advance all!

1 Like

Max out 6* Shane if you have em. Jk upgrade Carl.

2 Likes

It doesn’t honesty make much difference to how much longer they will last. The stat increase is minimal. If you run a Melee carl lead defence personally I would and i did him first.

2 Likes

Shane is only viable with a slayer2 gun.

Wait to upgrade Aris imo

2 Likes

Who do you raid more with? If its ranged then do Mira if not Carl. The honest truth is that t4 is no big deal. The 100 or so extra in each stat is minimal. I run ranged so I did Mira because she’s still the only f2p with a leader skill so I know I will have to use her for quite some time. Her recover stun active is great against all those Carl teams and her rush is pretty sweet too. Replace one of the Ty’s or Yumi with Siddiq. Command changes everything.

1 Like

Carl tier 4 is underwhelming, he does fine as a tier 3. Better off waiting for a better toon but if you must I’d go Mirabell to improve offense.

But seriously don’t rush their 4, we are seriously gear restricted so being cautious is the best approach cause you never know what’s around the corner. I only tier 4 those that need survivability that truly changes the battle. Koa, hersh, and governor =-). Sitting on a few sets of gear as I don’t know what my team will look like in a few months but don’t want the gear limiting me.

1 Like

carl is waste and boobs is meh not needed.

Based on his team he’s completely f2p like me so the odds of getting Erika are about the same as the recent lame “event” and that is to say 0%. I just don’t see the point of hoarding crap for the future. It’s more likely the game will cease to exist before they give us any more decent f2p toons. Jury is still out on Lori but something tells me she’s gonna stink.

1 Like

I am a total free to play player. I’ve been grinding since the beginning. I know how rare this gear is so I really want to make the best use of it.

1 Like

Ftp too, and almost the same as you use my ranged boobs team on attack and my melle carl-shivas on dfence, and was thinking in the same use the 2 set i have to t4 carl and 1 shiva or using in boobs and maybe dwight or ty, and i mean @IronandWine said its not like where are gonna win a ericka or a red hershel in a solo level up, so i dont see the point in saving gear hoping in scoopely to give us something nice

2 Likes

Same here. I got lucky with rng so I had two sets. I did Mira and Dwight because I don’t see anything else better out there. My next will be the Gov and again don’t see a better replacement for him any time soon either. Honestly, it doesn’t make a difference the small 120 points to the stats really doesn’t seem like it does much. Mira and the Gov will still get one shot by Ty or Dwight with the right weapon. The main thing is to shut down the ai from ever launching an ar at you. Do that and the game is cake.

If you see the Governor in the depot snatch him up asap. For f2p he’s amazing. He’s got neut, he’s a green killer and he will impair 2 or 3 on his rush.

3 Likes