Shiva road to survival 1

Is currently on offer at 1750 coins. I don’t have Shiva at the minute and only have 2 5* ascendables. I have the coins saved, is it worth buying or waiting till I have 2200 for pulls on premier recruits

1 Like

Too bad I don’t have this offer…

Shiva is still decent, ecpecially if you don’t have a lot of 6* yet, and the price seems very well worth it. Premier pull has a very high chance of giving you absolutely nothing, so unless you are looking to spend a lot of money on this, I would recommend going for guaranteed offers instead - they are rare for gold, but they do exist.

2 Likes

is it a newer region?

1 Like

Not sure, Robertson eu

2 Likes

if you run a Melee team, Shiva’s still useful on Offense.
She can even work on Defense teams, with ability to stun on her AS and Stun Claws (if you get lucky with armory).

2 Likes

If both options are even flip a coin. I have that Shiva and never use it. But she does come with a war refill and some five star tokens I guess.

OP states that they are not sitting on a “toolkit” of 6* characters. Probably a much better idea to go for the guaranteed Shiva than to gamble with coins and get a bunch of 4s or a non-ascendable 5.

Shiva isn’t current “meta”, but still is one of the better 6*s for FTP.

Between a guarantee and a chance for something, I would consider the guarantee every time.

I still use Shiva on my attack team, so I would go with Shiva.

1 Like

Damn… wish I had this offer. I have every Shiva except the original 6* one

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.