Shiva ar nerfed?

Just notice shiva ar is 76, new addition of “balancing” ? Sorry if I missed it as a part of new patch but really scopely?

1 Like

Why was 6* Shiva ar Nerfed?

Could be one of those times where ARs are bugged. @CombatDevIl

0 Likes

I can ss if needed, but AR is definitely 76, not 66

0 Likes

Oh I know, I just checked, it’s 76. But I’m talking about the times where the AR is changed due to bugs. We’ve had it happen in the past with certain characters’ AR.

0 Likes

As you say so, but I’m not certain it is bug, admins/mods are free to reply.

0 Likes

@Dash @CombatDevIl @TheWalkerDude

0 Likes

Mhm, it’s very possible it isn’t a bug. But didn’t we have an issue with Active skills having 1 additional turn cooldown just recently?

0 Likes

Hmm, Mine still 66 AR, just looked. Hope this isnt a sign of things to come.

0 Likes

Verd can I ask a favor to SS and post 6* version of shiva just for admins, I’m on PC currently. It seems it is acting like live server patch.

0 Likes

1 Like

I just double checked with designers, it is a bug which affects Shiva and Tyreese and it is being fixed already.

7 Likes

Plagueis beat me to it. I checked and it said 76 on Bluestacks, but I didn’t check on my phone.

1 Like

Thanks combat its affecting me too glad to hear its being fixed

0 Likes

I’m still looking at 76ar, maybe double check cause it isn’t affecting all accounts.

0 Likes

Mine also is at 76, however a faction mate’s is sitting at 66.

0 Likes

Mines at 76. This better be a fucking bug or that the final straw

0 Likes

Well combat said it is a bug aldo in same sentence it is being fixed already, but it kind of seem it hits random. Confirmed that some have 76ar shivas and some have 66ar.

0 Likes

It is being fixed means its a work in progress, not finalized yet.

1 Like

The fix should be live around 1PM PST.

3 Likes

My shivas AR is now 76 and it was 66 before :frowning:

0 Likes