Shirts, gloves and refills

Can we please get the shirts and gloves offer put up?

Also, it’s been nearly 3 months since you had world refill bags in the shop… idk about everyone else, but I’ve been out for a long time. And now with the new roadmaps, i need them back worse than ever.

And no, i will not buy offers that contain them. Refill bags for coins only please

4 Likes

Oh and it would be helpful if the special territories dropped both shirts and gloves. They only drop shirts though…

Actually this is a good idea for the standard territories. Instead of say… pointless 4 star tokens, give out gloves or shirts.

6 Likes

Im just talking about clearing walkers from special territories today. Every one dropped shirts, but no gloves.

But I wouldn’t mind a bit if they replaced 4* tokens with them in the regular ones :slight_smile:

Bump needing more gloves and such

2 Likes

You are unable to clear roadmap 7, stage 1? When I run low on gloves or wrinkled shirts, I just use “boot camp” training while I replenish. It makes level up go a bit slower, but I’m sitting on 1200 of each again after just a few weeks.

I hate the grind, especially with all the grind I’m doing with these michonne maps, buying the 70 gold package is worth it.

3 Likes

doubled request! where is gear offer for coin?!

2 Likes

You get far less for what you spend in refills, plus its boring af grinding for them. Also, when the gear roadmap is up I rarely have the time, and never the desire to farm them. Tbh i wish they’d put this offer up once every week at minimum.

Besides, this is the most basic fkn gear in the game. No one should EVER have to grind for, or buy, 1* gear!

1 Like

Bump. Please put up the 70 coin shirts and gloves offer for us
Also world refill bags. The 175-195 coin ones. NOT 999 coins please.

@GR.Scopely
@JB.Scopely
@TayTron
@ForumAdmin

2 Likes

Totally agree, we need the gear offer back please. Some decent war can offers would be nice also.

1 Like

For the love of God, Please. I realize it’s more profitable in the short run to make us buy trainers, but throwing us a bone (shirts & gloves) every now and then really helps player morale in the long run. Be smarter please !

1 Like

Bump

Because it’s important. (No clue why it doesn’t appear at top of all postings.)

1 Like

Im waiting for that offer i just ran out of gloves and cant train now

1 Like

This offer should be permanent in the shop. Need it badly.

1 Like

@GR.Scopely @TayTron

Tell your devs to put up the said offers again. It has nothing to do with being f2p or spender, people have no time during week to grind maps for hours to get 100 gloves or shirts together.

1 Like

BUMP…AGAIN

Thank you tor finally bringing back the world refills bags in the shop.

Please give us the shirts and gloves offers (the 70 coin ones). It has definitely been too long without. They should be up at least once a week.

Don’t you want people to spend those coins?? This is one of the few things that i will buy every time.

@GR.Scopely
@jb.scopely
@ForumAdmin
@TayTron
@Shawn.Scopely

1 Like

@GR.Scopely
@jb.scopely
@ForumAdmin
@TayTron
@Shawn.Scopely

Thank you to whoever is responsible for putting up the shirts and gloves offer. Much appreciated.

Please consider scheduling it at least once a week. Maybe a day like Wed or Fri, when there’s not important weekly roadmaps, like the other gear maps. (Good days for farming survivors)
Any day would be acceptable though

my 70 coin shirt and glove thing just appeared.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.