Shielding walker cheat?

I’ve had one guy hit me numerous times with a legion of Shielding walkers. 22 to be exact.
It lists he has used 12 walkers when in reality there are a total of 33 walker cards used. His total team cost is 288, commands 23 and walker cards 265, shielding walkers are a cost of 198.
I’ve seen a few other people post screenshots on line of them getting hit with legions of these shielding cards.
I’m wondering is it a glitch with them being used with the Lure walker cards or a cheat?

This game mode was already as about as fun as watching paint dry, with this added it’s like watching paint dry but at your dentists office :rage::joy:

9 Likes

Test them on your defense experiment.
I had some strange things happen.bugs maybe but idk.

I have a defend with a ton of those walkers too. And I don’t think the boom box guys bring them.

1 Like

It is just a bug with bombox guy, they are not really all sheild people.

Cause no one ever cheats in RTS :roll_eyes:

I dont buy the everythings a visual bug

5 Likes

No the boomer is pictured too, so why wouldn’t it just show over 24 for of him? Shows he is using 2 lure and 22 shield walkers, 1 sickening, 3 impenetrable, 2 crushing, 2 feral and 1 explosive

My tin foil hat theory is some people found a new glitch in the new horde mode and are exploiting it and being very hush hush about it and saying everythings a visual bug to keep it going as long as possible

1 Like

Visual bug. As stated above it’s probably the boombox walker making regular walkers pop up but in defence history it shows shield walkers. A lot of visual bugs with this tournament.

It’s not a visual bug I defended a guy 3 times earlier today and a few hours go by he goes from rank 45ish to rank 5 he beat me a few minutes ago showing quite a few boom box walkers all the defends were legit then a few hours go by and he brings in 17 boom box walkers… Hmmm :thinking: I don’t think so

Edited to bring more context to rank etc

2 Likes

Ive seen boombox guys that ive defended from, not any crazy shields like that, i look over each defend and see if anything in my team breaks, no one can touch my team so far lol but maybe if i was attacked by infinite shields i would be beat

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

@JB.Scopely i have the same issue. when i look up the history of fights, some people have the lure walker but dont have any basic walkers, as if the lure walker summons more powerful walkers. is this a cheat or just a visual bug?

1 Like

I’ve seen many lure walkers attack me and no legion of shield walkers with them. Looks like someone has found a glitch or exploit and has only shared it with a select few. Or there is out right cheating. Or a visual bug. One of those haha :joy:

1 Like

same here, began today, fail coulpe defences against army of impossible horde

1 Like

I wish I had used that many whisperers… it is just a bug look at your own attack log if you use boomboxers.

1 Like

I use boom box and my attack log shows basic walkers, not shielders…

2 Likes

And his shows shield and mine shows whisperers and someone else showed ferals. It is broken but you got beat legit.

Who got beat?

The leader in my league has 8 Lure walkers and 9 whisperer’s in his team and a team score of 156 if think him a one other are cheating, and he/she is in one of the top 2 factions in the game hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Everyone else in my league’s teams add up to 100

2 Likes