Server Maintenance - Game Offline [9/18/2019]

11 Likes

First scheduled maintenance I have ever seen in four years…also, “scheduled” maintenance would not normally be, “tomorrow morning”…it would be “hey…we need to do this in a week…fair warning”.

I assume this is just the 21st century version of “shred the documents and erase the tapes! The jig is up!”

17 Likes

Anyone play any of their other games? Are they mysteriously having scheduled maintenance over there too?

2 Likes

Use another word, besides the de.le.te

Del@ting word is an instant fl@g

1 Like

Apparently everything I post here is now unnacceptable lol, you can control what we say but you can’t control the problems heading your way

Make sure this is all documented as well and filed with the appropriate people, make sure this gets media attention, covering up a crime is a crime lol

2 Likes

sound the alarm to the screen shot army lol

2 Likes

For a Birthday present this Wednesday i would like to see everyone COMPENSATED for the constant glitches, cancelation of event’s, lame rewards, the :ox::poop: that happens on a daily basis, & anything else. Stop trying to talk out of both sides of your mouth. The blatant “stories” you tell us are beyond ridiculous. Maybe you should start telling the truth about stuff & stop trying to hide everything.

Maintenance should’ve been something that was done weekly. Not as a way to “hide” what you’ve been doing all along to the player’s of every one of your game’s.

10 Likes

Lol why would that even be an ‘offensive’ word

Probably because it’s used by people fed up and leaving the game so there is negativity attached to it.

I actually hope it can’t be fixed and the game will be gone for good. The end !!

8 Likes

Hell yes, best case scenario

3 Likes

There was a reporter here yesterday asking for information. Believe me he hasbeen contacted

7 Likes

Exactly, this is all just too funny, I’ve never seen a company mess up more than this one did lol

4 Likes

It comes. Dont worry.

2 Likes

Oh hey this isn’t official comms on the Venture article or your broken Mia Wheel.

1 Like

I’ve already sent an inquiry to my states largest law firm about a class action suit

9 Likes

He is well updated :slight_smile: and very frequently updated.

1 Like

Yup here we go suddenly covering up evidence under the guise of “maintenance”
Dont worry i screenshot this and use it in my case for a full refund from google and my bank.
Scummy bstads

5 Likes