Serious question here

I could see that too.

The best 6* is yet to come.
KYLE

1 Like

I can’t wait to see! Lol

Maybe soon this or next month

1 Like

If you have a medic toon and you never lost a raid from running out of time cause mercer keeps giving himself a shield (Bonus hp is just a shield bleed, burn takes health damage instead of bonus hp damage) that’s how you know it’s a good toon.

1 Like

Mercer is a pile of Poopie

1 Like

In situations like that he is.

Guardian Rick is hands down my favorite.

2 Likes

Aye they need to sort it out. She should always use it if there are any toons with 60%+Ap abilities.
On attack though, she is the best toon in the game imo.

I’m so glad I have him as a veteran. Luckiest pull I ever had! I pulled Tobin while he was a premiere, rick, and Mike while he was. In the same month

Jia Feng says hi uwuRTS_Jaifeng

1 Like

5 star kate is the best fight me

1 Like

Why no love for Harper? I think she is still a top toon especially for those who don’t have a Diego. She can fit on any team with right weapon upgrade.

1 Like

I run winter Michonne who confuses and boosts ap, G.Rick, Fast Charlie and Christa and Kapoor both T2 working on T3. And I’ve beat Mercer on survival road but it was a lot of work. He’s always the last one standing besides Doc Stephens. Whose also a pain. But I’m doing real good with them as my SR team.I’m beating it daily now. I had issues when it was harder but don’t now. Mercer is a real pain in my butt. Lol. All my 6* on SR team are maxed out. Ricks a veteran. He’s really good. I just had to fight multiple doc Stephens on SR today. I completed but it was also a huge pain. Lol

1 Like

I pulled guardian Rick and rise to power Rick already as a legend toon few months back.

1 Like

I pulled rise to power this week along with disarm Michonne and just now got Jessie Anderson from skull tokens. I’m about to die from shock. Lol

I just got Ezekiel Shiva force from 30 day coin login.
Im gonna get zander ascended.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.