Serious question here

Whose the most important 6* in the game? The most useful? Okay instead of just one whose your top 5? The ones I want most are : Doc Stephens, Mia, Axel, Amber and Lydia. Top S class I want- Priya, Sec.Guo and Henguyen. Pete if I couldn’t get either of these. I tried these guys in draft. And may I say wow. But I’d like to see who you all think are the top 5 must have 6* and top 3 S class. Whose the best 5 of 2019 and all time?

Doc no contest

1 Like

I want him very bad!

Any non s class toon that’s not in 5* is op.

Op toons like
Zach, Mia, Lydia, Doc, And more
Whenever I do my 3.4k to 5k raids on people I barely see this shit. Or toons. A toon Im likely to see is Zach.

Toons I want are.
Pete, Zach, Mercer,
S class: Priya, Raulito and pete.
Normal are probably New lacerator toons.

2 Likes

Dont forget Zach or Dale

2 Likes

Diego and doc hands down.

1 Like

Mercer is another I wouldn’t mind having. I like him.

Haven’t tried Diego yet in draft. Going to have to see why everyone likes him so much. Seen Zach today and I can see why ppl like him. I’m missing something with Dale.

60% debuff, or focus/100% debuff or command so many options on turn 3

2 Likes

6 star:
Doc, Raven, Diego (never used Diego but it’s easy to see why he’s so good)

Sclass:
Laopo, Guo, Priya/Hyengen (hard to pick between those 2 for 3rd, Priya might edge it due to her weapon)

1 Like

I want to try laopo too. Now that I’ve got Miora and understand what exhaust does I think shed be fun.

Her Exhaust is great but it’s her AR that is what makes her insanely good.

1 Like

She seriously sounding better and better. I didn’t get to play her enough in draft.

she never use active in auto battle therefor never in defence

1 Like

unlike christa, who uses active every chance she gets

2 Likes

Yeah I used Laopos AS in a battle against Doc an it basically was suicide for him

1 Like

Raven or amber

same suicide by ar build for aarev

1 Like

I play Amber every time in draft
She’s a beast. My lord that scythe. But she dies kinda quickly. That’s ok. I still would love to have her. She utterly destroys.

She is a liability against Payback toons though

1 Like