Serious lack of attacking toons for F2P

Completely agree. Walking dead only appeals to a portion of the player base.

Games like clash of clans appeal to a larger subset of the population.

1 Like

Whatever dude the games about to die so you’re obviously right about everything I’m not reading in that comment.

1 Like

People were saying that the game was going to die 1.5 years ago and yet here we still are…

3 Likes

T.o.s … Laws … Contracts mean zilch just bc someone writes something doesnt mean it has any actual legality … Just means its gone unchallenged

Companies lose big lawsuits all the time even though their t.o.s says they can do something.

1 Like

giphy%20(5)

1 Like

Right… but they’d only lose it if there was a technicality or some part of the ToS was unenforceable if it was a violation of another law, rendering the ToS null and void.

I stopped reading there

1 Like

Could not agree more.

One of my mates actually ascended not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 blue Ty’s.

1. For use on the same attack team.

I can’t help but think if he had a disarm, a shield, more than Andrea as a leader, etc, he might have used those instead

But nope. We got 2 year old gen 1 scraps.

3 Likes

Is it fair to say that technically the war wheel can be F2P given the longer duration that will allow most players to get 1 pull? Aside from Alpha and some others I can’t remember, the war wheel often offers an interesting set of characters.

Charlie is so awesome lol no one could ever say hes a bad attack toon

3 Likes

Literally almost all contracts/tos are missing elements to be upheld in court … Just bc theres a tos or a ruling dont make it god … It just means it hasnt been challenged. With out a doubt this company has violated ita own t.o.s and just recently by calling us oppurtunist - by their own rulings that is not an acceptable word to use as its on the ba**ed list - yet they called majority of a player base just that … Scopley would get so wrecked in court on so many issues which they also know anyways … Proof in the pudding:

They were able to target those that did and did not partake in skull gate and compensated those that didnt take part … Well they could target those that did and if it was really an exploit then they could take action … They did not do so bc their tos is garbage and they couldn’t legally do anyrhing about it.

It’s fair to say, yeah.

But it’s not really reliable. I haven’t got a pull on this wheel yet.

2 Likes

You do know that normal ToS’s or like housing lease agreements are almost always written to protect the company, not the player right? It’s also up to them if they want to enforce the ToS in certain situations and are unlikely forced to actually enforce it if they didn’t want to.

Part of the ToS says that they can delete anyone’s account for any reason, but they often won’t because it’s just nonsensical. Nonetheless, it’s there as a provision in case they ever need to exercise it.

2 Likes

I can. He really sucks. He is so very little compared to wayland, his p2p equivalent. Don’t settle for him, because you deserve better.

I know a lot of whales in the whale pods. Not all, but most, I would say thrive on competition and do not choose the easy pickings. The lack of a f2p “toolkit” for a f2p toolbox is extremely bad. This lack of tools limits competition, thereby also hurting these whales everyone talks about as if they hunt down poor little shrimp. We prefer seal meat or even better dolphins. Best yet, other whales. Enhancing competition can only serve to enhance the gaming experience whales paid for.

Bring out a dozen legacies a week and this might make up for the approximately 2 years of a poor legacy release rate that has caused disengagement from the game. On top of everything this dumpster fire shyt show of a week from this company, they managed to release yet another non-legacy toon. Although she wasn’t a game breaking toon, she was not a legacy. This is, overall, a bad move. If they had released 2 legacies with her, that’d be a step in the right direction. But this company proves time and time again they do not listen to their players.

1 Like

Charlie is alright. But he won’t do anything against the Olivias, pams etc

1 Like

Wtf is troll force? :sob: i missed something troll? :sob: excuse me… I need a moment :sob:

^This!
People really think they are untouchable, they arnt google or amazon and work for the us gov, so yes, they can be brought down easy

this is so much just wrong things you are saying

1 Like

Kook baby calling peeps a liar is offensive, tone it down a little i.e. UTm86phGUMMQE

1 Like

So much insults, this not good

1 Like