Sergio the Rng toon

I find this toon extremely hilarious!

9 Likes

Absolutely, 100% confirming, this game is garbage now

14 Likes

Alot of people are gonna be upset with this toon but I’m sure it made a lot of people laugh when reading his description

1 Like

Battles are even more RNG than before now. Amazing work, they dont care about playersunited, they are making a joke out of it by buffing promos and releasing garbage f2p legacies, and RNG damage toons

4 Likes

Sergio really…whats that gonna do against Jessie

We’ve had crits as a rng based thing before, now prepare for rng based toons Imao

3 Likes

Literally a joke they managed to make a toon that incorporates the rest of the game’s garbage odds

3 Likes

Wow. This toon is so terrible. Come on. Jesus.

I just don’t understand. Who is making these decisions? This is your four year anniversary toon?

3 Likes

Collection is back up for me

It finally populated

1 Like

I don’t get the fuss, could be fun to play with. I only wish the event offered at least 4 different toons to collect rather than a single collection. It is an Anniversary event after all

2 Likes

Holy feckteets, what a giant turd.

uXM2ZsdfUN2j6

3 Likes

He is a killer … 200% damage
Good to kill a fly on Negans Schoulder

Hard to take a risk on a toon like that right now. Especially with the paybacks and bides. Not sure he will get much play. The one time you want it to be 200, it will be 1,000 lol.

5 Likes

Well at least they’re finally using Lube aka the Butter maps, while they rail us like 2 peso Street pigs. So tired of this 3 ring circus sideshow, if it’s not one thing it’s another.

Might as well use their Promises for the Future for what it is, digital toilet paper. Just a flat out Placation to get us to shut up and throw more $$ at them.

2 Likes

Ja I wouldn’t put him on my A team right now but it’s a different mechanic so to speak. He’s not bad but he is built solely around that 1k damage. Hence why I wished there were some more on offer. Although the ‘Typhoon event’ hinted at with Stash 2 and the leaks hopefully will be that

2 Likes

Players: WE WANT LESS RNG!
Scopely: RNG TOONS IT IS!

#PU

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.