Sequence of the Game's Story

I feel that with so many events happening, relevant or not, the emergence of new characters and classes, the story of the game has been a bit forgotten. The story of the game has so far stopped at the Sanctuary, and I would love for it to proceed. I believe it would do the game good if there was a Scopely team specifically focused on the work of creating the game’s story. It takes so long to come out with new updates about it that I can’t even remember Garrett, Brock and company’s latest dialogues.

6 Likes

I would say that the singleplayer mode in the game is left out now.
Most play for the multiplayer version.

2 Likes

That’s a shame

1 Like

Unfortunately people must understand that the time money and resources that go into developing the story is a money pit for them since there isnt any way to monetize that portion of the game. Thats the main reason it falls behind and gets ignored

2 Likes

Lol
By which you mean they can’t monatize all fun things that players enjoy. Aka money pit

1 Like

To be fair the story has been carried on through roadmaps

1 Like

@Spike agreed I would love to continue to story as it is a part of the game that I have really enjoyed.

GR

2 Likes

They’ll find a way… They could create a roadmap that requires a specific character to be defeated, and then create an event for the character that brings some income in.
Hope I didn’t give them ideas… :expressionless:

1 Like

The OP was talking about the games main storyline which has been stagnant at stage 23.8 for a very long time. They create new roadmaps for their new characters all the time because they help sell the toon. They dont get any personal gain from the original gameplay though.

1 Like

the single player game was the whole reason i started playing this game. wish we could get more stages. im sick and tired of all the lame pvp parts of this game. its not fun playing with or against other people. multiplayer games suck. you’ll never see me play lame ass games like cod, pubg or fortnite.

1 Like

I agree to that… but I was just saying that if they want to monetize that part, they’ll find a way to do it… Hopefully not. :expressionless:

1 Like

They could do something pretty simple in the world map that refreshes every day. Like follow rick while he collects weapons one day And Maggie the next as she collects food. And Glenn while he rescues [insert random character here]. Lots of possibilities for recurring storylines.

You kill zombies and humans along the way and, idk, you could have some collections which get you specific gear or toons or something. A bit of a survival road/roadmap hybrid but continuing the story until they add new stages.

I mean, I get writing script for the world map Is a resource drag, but there are simple ways to look like you’re doing something, not just quietly forgetting about huge chunks of your game and hoping no-one notices.

1 Like

Agreed they have managed to monetize everything else lol

2 Likes

I have been told this is coming…

2 Likes

This is for sure the best news today! Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.