Sell OG Michonne?

@JB.Scopely

Would the Scopely Gods consider selling OG Michonne (the one with the camo AR) for the same amount you sold the ascendable Mira and Carl?

Heck, I would buy 2 if it were available at that price. Lol

4 Likes

Scopely gonna troll ya and put her as the next promo lol

6 Likes

Yes with 5% chacnce 4 her.

I’m sure they’d be delighted to sell her at 6* prices, but very few would buy her.

Why would you even want her?

He’s talking about $5.

1 Like

Yeah, I know, but even at $5 why would you buy her, she’s utterly useless now.

1 Like

I think they would sell that Michonne for the same price when they sold rocket launcher Abraham (I think that was £14)

i used 2 og michonne as fooder and still hve 2 in my rooster maxed

She still is useful for green only zombie Sr stages, no?

1 Like

Maybe, although 6* greens are so powerful now I’ve never had any reason to try her.

1 Like

Lol hahaha

She’s a goddess for the red stun walkers stages on SR that require green only. Especially if you have no green that can clear stun.

1 Like

Absolutely this, plus she hits like a train for a 5* AOE rusher. Back when mods initially became a thing she chewed up those ultra-hard roadmap yellows with the right team, probably with a good focus, defence down and buffer toon, and a Shiva or similar, and the right mods, could be situationally handy against yellow Lydia/shield teams if you don’t have chainsaw alpha.

Hell, she’s awesome with all walker stages.
Best chemo in the game with a quick AR/Crit weapon

1 Like

Yes please! Its the only reason i buy the $10 pass, i have a blue camo, yellow camo and want a green camo! Anyone know of a red camo? Rose doesnt count with her to only 3 teammates camo

It took me 2 and half years to get her now i have 3

She was my first 5*, made yellow teams a breeze back then. (morgan couldn’t stand a chance)
Now I have 2 and in SR zombie lvls they can’t even get close (throw in Darlene and you’re even safer).

3 Likes

GIF-181201_132928

Darlene and Michonne are theSR walker level dream team, especially behind a 4* Michonne or Norma lead (or green 6* Abe if you have him, but Norma and 4* green Michonne have AOE rushes that synergise with OG 'chine perfectly. Add green Kenny and SR Zeke and you mow down swathes all the way to legendary.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.