6 Likes

Are you sure? It very early if he is

It not being an s class is the real problem

8 Likes

Exactly Pointless

4 Likes

nothing

4 Likes

Even as an S-class, his kit is pretty underwhelming.

6 Likes

Shit weap, shit rush, shit stats, shit active, shit look, what’s more to ask?

18 Likes

So pleased i have 80k tokens wth are we supposed to use them on???
Garbage as usual. Smh.

8 Likes

Guess they couldn’t even be bothered to have the third slot be great chance

3 Likes

Why is anyone surprised? No creativity anymore. Evidenced by the 5 survival road tournaments in two weeks. How fun.

13 Likes

I actually liked that. It helped with getting elf hats which got me my 2nd princess.

2 Likes

Sure, but painfully boring and monotonous. Where’s the blitz? Where’s the onslaught? Where’s the hordes (prob never coming back with these Mercer leads now)? Territories could have been for elves hats.

What’s coming next week with no war in sight? Level up, sr, level up, faction raid and faction level?

Puke.

13 Likes

I’ve got 121k tokens. Guess I’ll keep on saving/surviving🥴

1 Like

If his heal reduction was for like 3 turns and he offered something else like focus, healing, etc he would be cool that 1 turn tho and his 900% isnt doing anything in s class era. Moira is a lot of fun tho, yes i know, she isnt an s class but she has been fun to use and recommend getting her if you can.

2 Likes

Sitting on 90.000 league toon store tokens. Haven’t bought any special toons since 2 seasons. Seems another season without buying toons. Lmao!

Excuse me? He’s alot better than the Garbage we had the last Seasons. He’s not a Charlie, but still pretty damn good for a 6*.

2 Likes

yep. 900% damage is pretty killer but I don’t think it’s enough when using it on an s-class so it’s underwhelming in the end.

1 Like

246k smh… And buy most useless toons each season

2 Likes

Nope… using a maxed Morgan with veteran rings doesn’t even put a dent with these new toons. He won’t kill the S class toons, only the ones who are still using the odd Zachary’s or Mia

1 Like