Season 7 Leagues

So Season 6 is about to end soon.I think we need to talk what changes NEEDS to be done in Season 7.For first bring back old system, 2 new Season Characters and 1 old,to be honest Season Characters were MUCH better than Legacy Characters and they were the motivacion to play Leagues for most of the player base.So another one is COINS,In Season 1 and 2 We had Coins for EVERY PLACE, you get them no matter when you were 50 or 1.Only ammount of coins changed.Coins were THE BEST THING IN LEAGES.Why?Bcs it was the only one way to get more amount of coins for f2p player base(im not including tapjoy offers bcs they random AF and not everybody can get them).Another thing…Season (shit) Bag.Remove it,increace the odds or improve the rewards inside.To be honest 1 active skill trainer,piece of gear and brandy is really small price for 2000 leage points.No one wanted that bag in Store.Weapons…,in season 1 we had weapons in League Store.It was really nice thing.Players who dont want character can chose weapons.It was a cool thing,bring it back.And those weapons was actually really nice and useful(example:Season store Ezekiel and 80%+ hp when healed weapon).

So thats my opinion what Scopely shuld do with Season 7 Leagues.Whats your toughts about it?What they shuld remove or add?

They shuld bring back coins for every place in League.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

They shuld give us back 2 exclusive League characters and 1 old per Season.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Remove The Bag from League Store or Change it

• Remove
  • Leave it as it is
  • Improve odds/things inside

0 voters

Bring back Weapons in to League Store

• Bring Them Back!
  • I don’t want them.

0 voters

#PlayersUnited
#FixYourGame
#TogetherWeWin

10 Likes

leagues

Hoping that PC gives this a good thought.

2 Likes

In full agreement with every point

2 Likes

Seeing as Scopes is supposedly listening to our feedback now, expect everything here to be implemented :+1:

1 Like

100% agree they need to redo season collections! Bring back the two new and one old ascendables!!

1 Like

Removing coins was just stupid, as it leads to people just bouncing between leagues. It’s also stupid in the first week, as you constantly need to pay attention that you don’t get trophies so you can get ranked Plat 1. Lower the amount of coins if you need to, but give them to everyone.

Don’t really care about adding more ascendables or changing the bags; two ascendables gives me a reasonable chance to get both, and maybe even one of the 5 stars.

3 Likes

They should bring back the weapons, make 2 season characters and bring back the coins

5 Likes

I want a tough or alert non season exclusive ascendable. Im tired of the ■■■■■■■ yellows and greens. I want reds and blues

I miss season league guns.

3 Likes

I voted no to the 2 league toons , I’d rather have 1 USEFUL one than a couple of weaker ones and they’re unlikely to put 2 good ones as ftp .
Plus for the new / casual players tokens can be an issue
As for coins , no point in voting they already addressed their removal . I may not agree with the decision but it’s been a long time since that decision was taken , time to move on

NO!!! Don’t make them “fix” the league store. It’s one of the only working things left. Hahahaha.

2 Likes

its more like two toons make it more probable to get us a decent toon… scopely doesnt act reasonable like you suggested.

funny, but remember the bags… not even league store is free of bugs :joy:

3 Likes

Leon was trash and Earl might be okay but now that there are better disarms out there in f2p he isn’t really the best

When we had 2 we got Charlie one season, Regina another, Nik another etc. They still give out good toons. When we went to 1 we got Leon.

5 Likes

I have ss of the results and will bring it up. We have discussed leagues but season 7 is def close and we all agree, polls show it lol. The stripping of coins was bs as was removing the 3rd charcter. I wont go as far as to say it needs 2 league exclusives it just needs to have the league exclusive and 2 other higher quality toons seeing that they are for something as long as seasons is. 2 exclusive would be cool too but def needs 3 - imo anything that theyve shown the ability to do before should be something they shouldnt tell us no on. You gave us coins and 3 toons - absolutely zero reason for it to not go back to that.

6 Likes

Could have one new league exclusive, one old ascendable, and one repeat league exclusive.

Would not be much more effort, and allow people who missed them some form of access.

2 Likes

It’s should instead of should, just for the foreign impaired

Hope they put 2 S class characters but highly doubtful.

4 Likes

lmao :laughing: thanks for the laugh!
probably in late 2020

1 Like