Season 3 store are human shield?

how about toons we can buy on store?who is next?

Just wait 11 days and you’ll see…

2 Likes

Or ppl like know before buying sandy

1 Like

Sandy is meh
Problem solved

9 Likes

It is uncertain

6 Likes

Looks like we have clear skies ahead for the next few days with signs of a decap starting to form. Be sure to bring your survival club sheild to be prepared should this materialize over the next several days.

1 Like

insert dance gif here

q7TY3

1 Like

Ur saying next season we getting a F2P shield?!?!?! Oh my God this is awesome.

Yes. Its a fact

1 Like

Hopefully something worthwhile

Probably weak if at all.

It will be a human shield… but it will be the yellow TellTale Michonne, which also won’t be acendable.

1 Like

Dont want a human shield…wont help us out vs a gabe/eric/lydia teams a few good atking toons would be nice dont think the player base needs more defensive toons.

3 Likes

I agree @Apex98 too many defensive characters will turn the game into WW1 trench Warfare, all will defend and no one will attack.

(Did I really just compare a mobile game to WW1?)

2 Likes

It will be funny if they add a 6* Shield but now you will need to use the special gear they added before to upgrade it… xD

It would be funnier if the shield was free, and you can get it to T3 easily, but to T4, you’ll need ONE single piece of special gear that costs 100k purple league tokens

Well… I’m getting ready for that possibility… 30k purple league tokens already :v

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.