Season 2 been live 8 hours

Still not able to purchase gear from league store. Come on now. Stop releasing new features without properly testing them. Bug after bug, mistake after mistake. Game is becoming more of a burden.

9 Likes

This game is so onerous at times, its ridiculous.

Its like watching a room full of Potheads attempt to solve quantum mechanics…

Everybody is hungry, laughing or lost and nothing gets done except scribbles on the whiteboard…

9 Likes

Now we know its not everyones fault at $copely when someone put a 1 instead a 0 in a line of code in the game. But the constant glitches in the game make me think that the person tried to fix it by putting White-out on the goddamned screen.:joy:

1 Like

Half my faction has access… this is very frustrating ,

2 Likes

Still nothing for me. FFS. :confounded:

2 Likes

Hey don’t forget about transfers as well. We have got 0 updates from JB in the last 7 hours.

3 Likes

No solo leagues no store only faction league ffs fix this mess

1 Like

In the same 8 hour timeframe of andrea gate going public we had two statements of intent and the rollback

League issue affecting multiple players but not profits? Silence

11 Likes

The only time stuff gets fixed fast is when it’s costing them. This doesn’t affect the bottom line so it will take some time.

We should all be used to this by now.

9 Likes

Used to it, yes. Willing to accept it, still NO

6 Likes

B.I.N.G.O(7 characters)

said essentially the same thing an hr ago in a diff. thread

2 Likes

You’d think when so many people share the same opinion about the way you operate that you’d go some way to try and alter that :confused:

lol, you would figure, but as long as us players(the majority) keep taking it and shelling out the dough everytime a new shiny toon hits premiere, nothing will change

4 Likes

actually that sounds like it would be entertaining. the movie could be called “quantum 420.” starring Chandler Riggs and Tom Paine. Also starring Clint Eastwood

2 Likes

Guys, rest assured there is no bug. If there were Scopely would fix it just like they did with the subscription service toon not to be named. Lol

Keep kicking us when we’re down!!!

Doesn’t matter if we accept it or not. It’s their game and they hold all the cards. So either call or fold. Either way the house always wins.

2 Likes

Actual quote was scribbles on a whiteboard…

And it was a joke. Humor, playing on the stereotypes of marijuana use. It amazes me sometimes the lack of chill most people have on this forum. Sarcasm and humor are completely lost on some…

2 Likes

I think the whole world needs to smoke one, for that moment there would be peace on earth. The downside is everyone would be fighting over the last bag of Cool Ranch Doritos😂