Screwing people with Andrea but not those from the turkey road map

So ur telling me those people who got 300 plus trainer in the turkey event gets to keep them but those who leveled Andrea fast get screwed!!

6 Likes

The map is designed to drop them everyone who opens it gets to farm it for 30 minutes

2 Likes

Not like that

2 Likes

I didn’t benefit from the trainer map and never once thought to complain on forum or be salty about others who did benefit. Scopely historically does these errors and never takes action to make it right for the player base so I’ve learned to be happy for those who do benefit. Just yesterday scopely ignored an obvious glitch with that map (I’m sure they made money off of raid fill sales) but today they escalated to shut down and roll back mode when the survival club error wasn’t in their favor. This is about as blatant as could be with showing that they only care about their bottom line and have no concern for things that negatively impact player base as long as it made them money. There is no way this roll back will be done correctly and I’m sure scopely will lose revenue and players over how this has been handled. Slow clap for scopely

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.