Screw the haters..this war was awesome!

This war and the rewards are fantastic…still waiting on 2 more GPS and canteen and lots of gear…

Well done scopley!!

3 Likes

Weird flex but ok. :eyes:

5 Likes

Pros:

• 200k milestone
  • 2 lots of GPS/Canteen in milestones

Cons:

• War crates are still terrible and mostly worthless
  • Victory tokens were generally worthless
26 Likes

Before war 32 war cans, after war 4 war cans _

4 Likes

War rewards great my faction placed first so I got good stuff but can drops were just disgusting

2 Likes

Enjoyed the 2 basic tokens after a good war.

Worse can drops to date but worth it for rewards

1 Like

I’d also add “Slogging through dozens of time-out teams” to the cons list.

7 Likes

This was a fricking joke. The P2P gap is insane. Scopley just sees the ______ spending and will keep them happy by offering shit rewards and feeding the lower factions to the spenders to boost their egos.

3 Likes

I was focussing on rewards, and that’s not particularly exclusive to war, but yeah.

Though I had my Bruce from RTS tokens maxed for this war, and with alpha behind Abe lead, most of those teams got shredded

Yay awesome rewards

2 Likes

At least you can serve as a warning to anyone thinking about buying the last few tokens for a pull

6 Likes

Yup don’t do it it’s a trap

3 Likes

I had thought about it but there’s way more bad in that wheel than good.

2 Likes

I got Christmas Zeke :joy:

I have 7 canteens and 7 GPSs. I can go without more. I need other gear.

1 Like

Overall, this war seemed better than most. The matchmaker gave us a pretty good spread of factions to war against. We only say the top factions a couple of times, and rarely back to back. Rewards were worth fighting for. We had several members working together right up to the end to hit milestones. I only hit 100k, but felt good about it.

My main complaint, not with the war structure, was with some of the teams. On several occasions, an otherwise mediocre faction would have one absolutely unbeatable all premier character team. Even with all the towers, and a custom made team to go up against one player, we could not break through and we decided to retreat a couple of times.

The spread between ptw and ftp is ridiculous.

The additional milestone really pushed a lot in my faction so it was a lot more fun, very competitive and brought out a lot of people people who don’t aim as high.

I hit 250k and gained 8 or 9 cans so this can nerf thing never hit me.

Victory tokens were garbage. A second Dwight might be okay but a second Jeremiah doesn’t help me.

1 Like

Matchmaking sucked like it always does. We were hanging around #30 an constantly got fed to the top 8.

2 Likes

I liked the war.
Victory tokens?!.. Not so much

1 Like