Screen glitch after update

This is what i got after update.
If game stays open in the background, when i reopen it the scereen is like this way. I have to force close app and open again to be ok.

My device LG G3.

I have something similar, but the right part of the screen is just black. In my case tapping the โ€˜battleโ€™ icon helps.

yeah, same happenning here, samsung galaxy s5

It happened from the beta 18.0.1 update which was reported here on the forum. You can just hit the versus button to fix instead of closing and reopening the game.

I have a different kinda of glitch. My reset weapons in my armory has been reset. It says I have to research again. Anyone else seeing this?

I use OnePlus 3 and I saw this just a couple of minutes ago.

The screen on my other phone is stretched since the update. Doesnโ€™t look right

To me it just looks like they want you to really buy the ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1 because of how many people are canceling their subscription for the ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ต๐“พ๐“ซ.

For me i donโ€™t see any difference in screen scale but i had 8 characters in a row in my roster and now i have 7. Just a bigger empty space on the left/right.

itโ€™s happening too me itโ€™s kinda funny

Update causing many problems - Device specific?

Can post screens but I have exactly the same issues on my new phone while on old Samsung everything is fine with roster and screen scale but game is crashing regularly on it for no reason.

Itโ€™s just a minor issue. Just wait until they feel like fixing it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.