Scopley Support

I know it’s been said many times on this forum that Scopley support is questionable and inconsistent. Yesterday my faction grabbed crit lands in territories and I accidentally crafted a mod on the wrong weapon. The second I realized that, my faction members told me to contact support as they’ve reversed it before for them. I sent a message to support along with my screenshot showing my error and also told them that I don’t care about the resources I used and I was willing to accept my loss. I just wanted to craft on the right weapon and not waste 1.5 days in my armory. Support flat out refused my request and sent a standard response that it is my fault and that they can’t do anything about it. I know I made a mistake but if they’ve helped other players in the past to end the craft (and lose resources like DT and PK), why wouldn’t they help me? This is the stuff that drives me nuts because it shows favoritism and inconsistency. @kalishane

1 Like

is this seriously even worth a thread here???

Nope.
Git careful

Your fault.

1 Like

It should be a simple enough task to put a cancel button for crafts, buildings, whatever. I don’t know why they haven’t.

1 Like

I one time removed def ab from a weapon by mistake, Support wont help you there, It is your own fault

1 Like

Its easy to stop the craft on your own its called coins lmao

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.