Scopley reading the Forums

Is it just me or does anybody else picture the Scopley big wigs sitting around a giant monitor reading these forums and laughing hysterically at us all.

3 Likes

While they are counting their fat stacks of cash

Bigwigs can’t get wifi from the yacht

1 Like

Satellite Internet

The emphasis was more them being on a luxury yacht far, far away from this sphere lol

I can picture them making a drinking game out of posts and the posters themselves.

5 shots when Kookland comes to the defense.
3 shots when Kodak-Black says FTp4Life.
1 shot everytime the word snowflake comes up.

So on and so forth.

8 Likes

Nope. I can almost guarantee none of the higher-ups have even glanced at the forum.

The only things they read is the profit and loss charts in order to figure out just how big of a bonus they will be making this year.

2 Likes

they are not having 5 shots then since last week and not again if they do not do all the fixes that are going to be promised

3 Likes

Champagne and strippers Everytime someone says they dropped over $1000 on premium pulls and got nada

5 shots! Lol

Ahahahahaha! :rofl: im dead! Wonder what they do when i pop up :rofl:

They take 10 shots every time you roast them,

1 Like

3 shots whenever someobe tells veni to get a shirt.

6 whenever slacker thinly veils a troll post.

8 shots whenever hateScop mentions his guns.:joy:

3 Likes

8 shots when a troll closes a great topic by getting :white_flag:ed purposely

3 Likes

Can’t believe meta hasn’t come up or toolkit

кιиgѕ нαѕ’т иσт тιмєтн тσ ¢αяєтн αвσυт ωнαт тнєє ρєαѕαитѕ ѕαуєтн!!! тнσѕє gєитѕ’яє тσσ вυѕу ωιтн ραи¢αкє ραятιєѕ :pancakes: σи тнєιя gσℓ∂ αи∂ ∂ιαмσи∂ єи¢яυѕт’∂ уα¢нт’ѕ :passenger_ship: :rofl::rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.