SCOPLEY PLS KEEP FORUM THE MAIN SOURCE OF INFO AND COMMUNICATION

I’m not even considering the promises from 6 months ago, I’m considering the ones from 6 weeks ago :joy:

4 Likes

If they try and say it’s because of Covid then that is BS, cos you can make time to turn S classes purple but u dont have time to engage and communicate with the whole community?

They can’t even start the Faction LvL Up & Free Mods Removal. They both should’ve started already. … @WalkerTexasRanger @TayTron

Both are live for me. Force close and restart app then let it sit on the town screen.

My LvL Up timer is showing all zeroes & you can’t open it

XFD they deleted the evidence

“How dare you give the forums any proof of something the dev said? HOW DARE YOU?”

I don’t even know why y’all bother @ing those useless people, they’re going out of their way to ignore you on purpose

2 Likes

At this point it’s pretty much just a game to see how much they are going to blatantly ignore before we get one of those silly posts saying they are reading our feedback and will respond when covid-19 goes away or when they aren’t busy with Discord or that we need to understand they work a different timezone than most and respond when they can.

1 Like

It’s a mess trying to find anything on discord

They hide things on discord.

Bumping