Scopley please read this

First let me say hi .
What I want to say that combats time right now are very small. With the right team you passe t2 to t5 max ( issue n°1)

If you go behind t5 99% of the time you’re not going to win . Cause the defense team have this bonus ap . And to say clear . It’s a fair advantage to AI against humain. (Issue n°2)

What I really want to say here is that we need a somehow method to stop both issues

So let’s take a look on what causing the 2 issues.

Let’s go with issue n°2 first :
I already say what causing the problem, and the way to fix it is by giving the extra bonus Ap for CPU only for the first 3 turns , and give your player a good healer/recover penalties toons . If that toon have a good damage Ar it would be great.

Issue n°1 : it’s clear that this issue is caused by some toons like dr.stevens and Guo
They are supper powerful in attaque

How we solve it :
It’s simple and in the same time promising for your wallet scopley.

A new toon with exhausted leader skill
The toon let’s call him Carl

5* carl
Max lvl 70
att 702 def 800 hp 1200
Trait Strong
Role support
AR 45 ap (very fast )
This character and up to 1 teammates recover from all penalties and get 25% hp for 2 turns
Leader skill
All mele teammates get +15% attaque and +15 hp .all enemies gets 150 exhausted damage for the first 2 turns
Special skill . Null

6* Carl
Max lvl 90
Att 1400 def 1800 hp 1700
Trait strong

AR 66 ap 

This character and up to 2 teammates recover from all penalties and get 25% hp for 2 turns. All teammates gets +50% attaque for 1 turns.

Leader skill
All mele teammates get +30% attaque and +30 hp .all enemies gets 250 exhausted damage for the first 3 turns

Active skill
All enemies gets -40 def and defense up blocks for 3 turns . This character gets + 35% ap.

Wepon . Carl’s katana
30 hp , 15 def , receive 20% ap at the beginning of each wave.

Special skill . Doesn’t have one

S CLASS CARL
Max
Att 2900 def 3800 hp 3800
Trait strong

AR 66 ap 

This character and up to 3 teammates recover from all penalties and get 25% hp for 3 turns. All teammates gets +50% attaque for 2 turns.

Leader skill
All mele teammates get +40% attaque and +40 hp .all enemies gets 450 exhausted damage for the first 3 turns

Active skill
All enemies gets -50 def and defense up blocks for 3 turns . This character gets + 50% ap.
Initial cool down turn 2
Cool down 3 turns
Number of use 2

Wepon . Carl’s katana
30 hp , 15 def , receive 20% ap at the beginning of each wave.

Special skill . Doesn’t have one

if they make a character with exhaust as a leader skill we all might as well just quit right away

4 Likes

This is close to the leader i am wanting, attack, hp and huge bonus when attacking but with everyone getting dr stevens this week an exhaust lead is needed and this will fit both defense and attack roles, if fitted with attack buff, healing, maybe a revive active skill, bonus hp, etc can fit well in both roles and tbh, this is the toon i am expecting will soon be coming, maybe dr stevens will have a month or 2 of use but i am positive a toon like this is coming and then something to counter payback and bide, they are killing off the metas they made in 2019 lol

Just quite already, player base want this leader skill for a long time

no they dont first time ive seen it mentioned.

Soon you will want a leader that does 3000 Bleed, 2000 Burn, Stun, Impair, taunt all Insta kill IWinButton

Where will it end

3 Likes

It won’t.

Chart the strength of all new toons in premium… Notice a trendline?

Very good chance you’re describing a 2020 toon launch. It’s not if, but when

They keep calling us Survivors… Because that’s what this is… just like the reality show of the same name… Where people are expected to do stupid challenges until you hit your grind threshold and giveup. Except they sell survival boosts.

Keep on surviving

2 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of people talking about an exhaust leader skill or a turn one exhaust AS. I hope this doesn’t happen too soon, as I just got lucky and pulled Dr Stevens from a 9 pull and haven’t had the chance to feel lucky to have him yet, lol.

Not everyone will have him I’ve tried 7 times and only got shirts I’m not in the right bucket to get him and dont have anymore coins to get anymore of them crates for syringes

1 Like

Is he coming directly to my inbox or are you pulling a Scopely and only including spenders when you talk about “everyone”?

9 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

Did I said something funny?

No sorry, i was laughing at ladygeek’s joke. Should have been a reply to her :woman_shrugging:

Laopo already has this…

1 Like

I will take it to the team, keep surviving. -H2Z.Scopely

A toon with exhause leader skill will come.

I don’t think it will kill Stevens though. Even if you have that toon, you actually need to have it as a leader. And who the leader is is the one thing that people will know before they attack you.

So if it’s the Stevens counter, just use a different team and mop up the team with an inefficient leader skill. If it’s someone else, full throttle Stevens time.

If they want to really kill Stevens on the attack, they’ll put it on a weapon, like with Pete. But some people will pull for something that looks like a Stevens counter, so they’ll probably do the leader skill first.

I thought it was just S-class, but just noticed that the 6* version does it first turn too.

Yeah on offense not much difference between s and 6. Everyone should have her 6 if nothing else great on sr.

If its a bound weapon it is the same as the leader skill

Yeah, but you don’t know if he’s on the team or not. Leader you can see, someone else on the team with T1 exhaust weapon you can’t (except in arena).

It would probably shift the modus operandi.