Scopley nerfed can drops

So I’m guessing from the e exploit, Scopley nerfed can drops because I get 1 drop every few wars so I’ve gone from 78 cans to 68. F**kers

Not from my perspective, up 5 this war already.

Same really balenced for me started with 101 warcans and after 115k i still have 101 cans.

1 Like

Haha. The faster I lose my war cans, the faster I can retire :grin::grin:

5 Likes

I started with 18 and now I have 2. I don’t care though. Edit: Now I am up to 6

I don’t see the problem though OP, I have less cans than you and was able to make my 100k. You can’t really complain about cans not dropping, if they drop consider yourself lucky, they drop for FREE

2 Likes

Down 7 as of this post. We’ll tally after war for more accurate account. And yes I do use more then 1 in a war lol

It’s all luck. I didn’t stop attacking for the entiretly of my last match and I wound up with more cans than when I started. Other matches I get nothing.

Sitting even just broke 100k.

I’m 2 down but only because my last match was a coin-repair fest. Before that I had enough can drops and was sitting with more than I started with.

I got 3 cans in 3 attacks, dunno what nerf you’re talking about .

Started with 30 cans, scored 300k points so far, down to 29 cans.

This topic comes up every war. Except for those two blitz wars a while back it have been pretty much the same.

Some wars Im down fills, some wars I end up with more, its just a streka of bad luck that will even out.

1 Like

yep same when my cans are gone I’m leaving tower ghosting or not Don’t care lol

Started with 16 cans. Bought 10 more. Ended war with 1 refill after scoring 400k. Gotta make due.

Scopely nerfed can drops and stun while attacking … both green and red great work scopely smh

1 Like

Anyone think it’s a good idea ascend barker since I have fodder ?? Thinking he might be of little use against blue michonne

1 Like

I got a can drop ever third fight! I have more than I started with :s

Worth a try. Huge AP bonus when attacking and critical bonus for fast characters. Probably trigger a turn 2 rush for more than 1 toon. I would add a command as well and wreck em.

Started with 39 cans, down to 4. They were 100% nerfed

1 Like