Scopely wtf are these box designs

A Lucille crate? A Shiva force box? What even are these reward box designs and why are they both on a random crate? It’s pretty sad when first gets the nylon fallout 76 bag and the lower ranks get a nice crate with a Lucille on it…

2 Likes

! ! O M G ! !

I was thinking about that too. This is the biggest problem in this F game !! LoL
When rewards shows up in my inbox, I will not pick it up, I’ll let the clock expire.
I dont like that " nylon fallout 76 bag " neither.

I totally agree with you my friend!!!

7 Likes

Cool. Mate.

This was also my biggest concern with the game at this time. How dare 1st not have bags made of pure gold

1 Like

I don’t see the problem. These styles just tell me one bag is not the same as the other one, and I like that

2 Likes

Stop making a damn issue of little things like this. No wonder all the useful feedback goes unnoticed.

2 Likes

Never judge the book by its cover.

It’s not a big deal, but it’s just one more piece of evidence upon a mountain that suggests scopely doesn’t care if their game is any good, as long as it makes money.

2 Likes

Yes Johansson make them glitter boxes dammit!

Except they used the orange and black bag for different sets of items. How hard would it be to just design a box with a 1,2,3,4-10,11-25, ect on it. Design a specific one for each event so people who sit on them would know if it came from war, raids, sr, or level ups. If its trainers put a T on the bag if its gear put a G.

I thought of this in like 10 seconds and it’s a hell of a lot better than what they do now. Smh.

i like them

Yes. It absolutely is. They’ll be crying in the streets

“I don’t give a shít what’s in the box, just what’s on the outside”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.