Scopely why are you doing this to us?

5 Likes

I imagine even P2W are wondering why on this one. $180 for 1800 s class collectibles? So in their minds each collectible is worth $0.10.

Thanks @DrJank

2 Likes

It is punishment and also testing, most things are a test, RTS is just an experiment now. “Lets see how much we can get away with” and they get away with a lot

6 Likes

prolly be a new s class.suvivor club
200 bucks a month, get 2 pulls, true resources and teo new roadmaps

see if any continues

1 Like

This game is so dead. A whole week event to get some crappy burts & 2% of an S class, what’s the point?

6 Likes

Sad part there are hundreds that have already bought this and continue to spend a dumb amount of money on this game. Greed and addiction are a terrible combo and scopely markets it perfectly.

1 Like

Your math may be off :thinking:

1 Like

I have cut my gameplay today from 8hrs to 10 mins it’s not difficult :joy:

12 Likes

Greed and addiction are strong here, but anyone buying this offer needs to have a mental evaluation.

2 Likes

Its nice when you do not have to worry constantly what is going on in game. The only thing scopely has done right to keep players is allowing factions and chat in game. Honestly its because of friends the only reason i do log on.

3 Likes

See that statement works both ways scopely greed for money is an addiction, and players greed to have the best team creates an addiction to spend.

I wonder if the offers go up. Most are guessing it’s 180 but knowing scopely, the offers go up.

2 Likes

I am sure there is one person or a hundred that have already purchased them all (with all them tapjoy coins, O wait …) . I am sure that person can show us where are you at person come show us.

Lol, so it is

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Uh oh you got censored…

What’s new lol just keep the pancakes coming

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

18 Likes

Hahahahahahahahaha best comment about scopely silly tactics… So pathethic… just 100% focus how to milk players… And Hey scopely if you want my $ you need to earn it :slight_smile: sry but this is way it works as your silly tricks dosnt works anymore :slight_smile:

what is scopely, gif not liked?:grin::laughing: