Scopely trolling or nah?

Came across these in the 2nd SC roadmap. Dont know whether or not scopely is trolling us.

1 Like

Trolling on unreleased Lee and Herschel i guess, thats what OP hinting at.

2 Likes

There was a leak with hershel and Lee’s ascended 6* that the forums have been asking for awhile

1 Like

And what do you mean by this? It was a leak, yes, and we already have confirmed Hershel coming out (talking to the person above me).

Let me put it like this.

The leak came out, people asked for them, scopely released more promos, the community asked for them again, more promos, players united, scopely response, more promos, romanov released, this event, now

2 Likes

You do know what leaks are right? These characters were already being made inside the game, meaning they’re going to come out eventually as long as Scopely doesn’t bury the game before then.

1 Like

Sergio was part of the people who were unreleased, guess what? He’s released now.

I did say eventually they will be released, did I not? Eventually can mean a year from now, still means they’ll likely end up getting released.

They have already been confirmed though.

1 Like

Plenty haven’t, sure, and that’s the choice of the company, it still means they are or were being worked on. Which if they don’t release Lee or whoever else was leaked eventually, there will end up being a lot of angry people.

Nobody knows if Lee will be a defence toon. For all we know he could lose his shield and gain decap.

Don’t ftp and old spenders need attack toons.Both are defense and support.I’d say big fat troll.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.