Scopely suspended a wrong player

My friend was suspended the account suddenly.
Scopely didn’t tell him the reason.
He has never cheated. He used a lot of money on this game. The reputation level is 13.
They can’t do that to the loyal innocent player like him.
Somebody please please help!!!

Lol, he cheated.

Must of siphoned double the coins purchase hack. Sorry bro but you boy is not as legit as he says he is.

Your friend is a cheater, he probably won’t admit it but he is a cheater

Is that how it’s done in reality if you’re caught cheating they suspended without any reasoning no message of we caught you or anything

If someone is in fact a cheater they know this is the price you pay when you’re caught. It shouldn’t come as a surprise.

To bad its not an IP ban though. It would clean up the game 100%.

You can message them and they will reply with a reason. Saw one where they replied with “buying coins from a third party entity”

I’m not super up on internet tech but pretty sure with a VPN they can bypass any kind of IP block.

In general cheats are lazy. IP bans maybe wouldn’t be 100% but it would be more effective and help out the new regions that get raped by these fucking cheats.

Anything they can do to prevent cheating is fine by me. They really need to move the data away from client side over to server side. This should go a long way to removing the ability to use cheats in the first place. Then the obvious thing that needs to happen is they need to figure out who is cheating and put an end to them much quicker. These people keep coming back because some of them get away with it for months if not years. If they got shut down immediately that would stop a lot of them from bothering to keep coming back.

Poster is correct, cheaters are wrong players.

5300 tokens baby

Oh there’s no place for it in anything in life.
But when they say no reason was given I thought that was just surprising

If they ban you i’ve heard you have to email them directly to learn the reason. Someone was griping about it in forums a while ago. Also, its actually awesome they make the cheater work to find the reason, fucking cheats should have to do something:P

Funny how your friend was banned but you’re the one who bothered to take the time to register to these forums and make a post on his behalf? Why wouldn’t he do it himself if he was clean?

I believe you are referring to using a proxy server. If you proxy on top of proxy and mimic your IP to be of another country you can just hide in plain sight under one account. Although it’s sortof time consuming due to you have to know other countries base IP functions. Networking it’s what makes the world go round.

Looked it up. Vpn’s and proxy servers can both help you bypass an ip ban.

A VPN, or Virtual Private Network is a point-to-point connection across a private network or Internet. The VPN will rout your internet traffic to their servers, access the internet on your behalf, and then transfer the data or information back to you.

VPN is able to change your IP address. If you connect to VPN server - your IP will be replaced by IP address of the VPN server. If you choose to encrypt as well as anonymize, even your ISP won’t be able to see what you’re doing and visiting. Besides that, with a VPN, you are able to unblock GEO restrictions for game servers - you can play games online without restrictions. If your favorite video streaming service blocked you from accessing the video and music – you can also bypass restrictions with a VPN too.

https://trust.zone/post/how-to-change-ip-address-if-you-get-banned

Yet these guys are mostly p10. With every 6*. Modded weapons. Endless coins. Nearly every faction member yet they do nothing.

Don’t even bother, ladie. Those are one of the weakest RU top factions :sweat_smile: