Scopely Support don't care about players

Hi there, since the unscheduled maintenance in day 1-6-2020 that my game never opened again in my account log in, and I already sent more then 30 emails to Scopely Support with all the information they asked, a purchase receipt in the game and even a video of the problem in the login with my Facebook account, but still support didn’t solved nothing… I play this game since 2015 with many hours and euros spend, and i want my game back…
Scopely Support is useless with collaborators that don’t want to support nothing, only the same questions over and over again, stop doing that Scopely and fix my game, please, not more questions and different collaborators asking the same questions…

Example - Hi there Cidd here, send again the same information you already sent…

Example - Hi there Maiev here, can you please send again the information you already sent…

Example - Hi there Emilie here, sorry to hear that but can you send again the information you already sent with a receipt of purchase in the game…

Example - Hi there Diene here, sorry to hear that but can you please send again more information and a video of the problem and a receipt of purchase in the game…

Scopely Support please stop doing this and treat me with more respect because I’m not a child, I’m a married man with 44 years old and with a 21 years son, but I love this game too much…

7 Likes

Sorry Scopely for sharing all of this but I’m tired of being repeated over and over again with the same emails with repeated information, and most of all I’m very sad without my game and all the events I am losing and gifts in the game…

They should fix it now. Good luck

1 Like

Thanks for the support friend…

That’s so terrible and i can complete not understand why you 8 weeks later still unable to play. Scope should more care of the players, it’s not your fault and extrem unfair not to act fast from the Support and did every thing that you can join the Game fast as possible. I hope it will fixed soon!! Fingers crossed for ya

3 Likes

Hang in there!

Respond to one of the latest mails (especially if it came from a person who sent you a mail before) and ask for your case to be escalated, requesting contact to the support team manager. Attach all of your previous messages (if it’s not a single mail chain) pointing out that no actual response was received, nor any proactive follow up has been conducted.

This is truly unacceptable way to treat anyone, least of all a paying customer.

3 Likes

Have you contacted anybody on discord? Unfortunately they rarely look at forums

@TayTron

1 Like

Phew I was thinking he was unable to play since Jan 6, 2020

2 Likes

Keep Surviving…

1 Like

Good luck, messaging to bump it for you

@TayTron @WalkerTexasRanger

@LadyGeek anyone you know to escalate this to since basic support aren’t always great and don’t seem it in this case? Maybe the new JB guy running the super secret pinky promise swear group?

1 Like

Pretty sure support is outsourced to India as usual.

2 Likes

That’s a silly stereotype… the only problem with support in India is call centers, where you sometimes can’t ubderstand the heavy accent. There’s plenty of proffessionals and recently even Oxford-accented guys supporting from India - just because it’s cheaper it doesn’t always mean it would have to be sub-standard…

No, the problem of the support is empowerment - which is a problem of the company itself.

5 Likes

Never said Indian support is always bad, as EA support has helped me before.
In my personal experience though, it’s almost always sub-standard though because game companies are cheap bastards.

2 Likes

It’s that, poor training, poor pay and stupid targets and that’s for any outsourced and in cases in house customer services

1 Like

They’re located in Portugal.

1 Like

Lol…No one at Scopely “cares” about players.

2 Likes

That’s really not better

1 Like

Scopely as a whole does not care about the players period. Its all an illusion so you keep your wallets open. They see thier players as walking credit cards not players yet everyone can’t wait to fill thier bottomless pockets with their hard earned cash. No need to ever fix a game if people pay for crap product. Business

3 Likes

Still better than Texas.

1 Like

Yeah, Texas is pretty shitty.

1 Like