Scopely stole my toon

So when we all received coins yesterday, I used mine for pulls. These pulls completed the missions event and I chose to receive 10,000 5* tokens as the reward. When I used them on the 5* wheel I received a green Glenn (I know not a game changer but not the point). Upon going to my roster to use him in the level up, I found that he was not there and messaged support. Support responded this morning saying that they recognised the pull I made happened but acting like the duplicate Glenn that I’ve had at t4 max lvl for months and months is the one that I pulled yesterday and ended my ticket. And yes I know that pushing for the return of this useless toon isn’t gonna make my account better but why should I do a pull and get nothing???

10 Likes

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

Let’s see if you two can help. :slight_smile:

@Youdontknowme - Thanks for raising this issue. Can you provide me with your account code (you will find this code in the following format within your player profile in the game (XXX-XXX-XXX)?

GR

1 Like

:see_no_evil: he meant in dm lol. Don’t post it in public :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thank you kind sir :joy:

Delete this someone will steal your account

2 Likes

Keep surviving
:V

@GR.Scopely delete his post

1 Like

Thanks for the catch guys, was a long night and I wasn’t paying enough attention, sorry

Should I be that worried?

Yeah lol some douche already said thank you sarcastically as if he’s already gonna steal it

Lol this happened once to me, i got another andrea and it dissapeared

Figure they’d need a lot more than the code, purchase receipts and details of the account

That would be the case if support wasnt ran by incompetent scopely employees.

1 Like

Well thanks for looking out anyway, hopefully my account will be fine, rly thought I’d hit to message privately.

dont need their code to steal someones account anymore… huger loop hole with device ids… can be done freely…

yes this is true if you are a cheater

Dont need to be a cheater fact emulators copy real phone ids making it very easy unlink or be fully gone from someones facebook… dm me tell you more

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.