Scopely still doesn't care about players, even if they spend money, they still don't care about helping players

Hi there, since the unscheduled maintenance in day 1-6-2020 that my game never opened again in my account log in, and I already sent more then 30 emails to Scopely Support with all the information they asked, a purchase receipt in the game and even a video of the problem in the login with my Facebook account, but still support didn’t solved nothing… I play this game since 2015 with many hours and euros spend, and i want my game back…
Scopely Support is useless with collaborators that don’t want to support nothing, only the same questions over and over again, stop doing that Scopely and fix my game, please, not more questions and different collaborators asking the same questions…

Example - Hi there Cidd here, send again the same information you already sent…

Example - Hi there Maiev here, can you please send again the information you already sent…

Example - Hi there Emilie here, sorry to hear that but can you send again the information you already sent with a receipt of purchase in the game…

Example - Hi there Diene here, sorry to hear that but can you please send again more information and a video of the problem and a receipt of purchase in the game…

Scopely Support please stop doing this and treat me with more respect because I’m not a child, I’m a married man with 44 years old and with a 21 years son, but I love this game too much…

This was the last time I’ve played, when the game started with maintenance, never worked again till today…

2 Likes

the same happened to my faction leader and same replies from Scopely’s support :pensive:

even if a miracle would happen that account has lost 3 months of progresses now and I suggested my faction friend to keep on playing and upgrading his mini account.

Good luck Jorge, hope they will fix your problem soon :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks for the support my friend, good luck to your faction mate too…

May Kenneth Help you.

1 Like

@TayTron @WalkerTexasRanger

if your not on the discord channel then join it and Dm taytron directly, he has personally helped me many times with in game issues and being locked out

OMFG, this is still ongoing…

Did any call for escalation to management bring anything new? Or was at least acknowledged?

You mentioned you are 44 years old, right? You should stop clinging to this and get rid of it, I mean after 2 months no help and you cannot login. Come on, ask yourself why you still cling to this and not just move on in life. Enjoy the little freedom!

1 Like

I’m waiting for someone to say try support or so u have SS etc. Smh

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.