Scopely merchandise

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely
I have the peice starting at only 19.99!!
20190202_190537

1 Like

Scopely merch? Like actual stuff? Do we also get rng odds of it showing up in the mail :rofl: but for reals id buy and i do buy walking dead merch but never would scopely merch :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

If buy Scopely merch, ironically though. Maybe it can come with a 99% chance of a piece of paper and 1% chance of Erika Plushie.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.