Scopely listen to a everyday player

There’s so many issues I’m going to try and be as constructive as I can with feed back. I’m your average semi- f2p player. I buy small things here and there. Far from a whale. But here’s a few things you could do to truly help us out-
Communication needs to improve between you and the player base. Events start then 2 days later we get info. That should be vice versa so we have time to prepare.
Rewards- The last 20 events, from level up to raids to solo sr have been chocolate cake and 5* tokens. No no no. And not playing isn’t a option for continual growth in this game. If everyone stops playing its no fun. Give us a reason to get exited. No torches? How can there not be when we have a roadmap running them? Come on!
Stop with the purely P2p events. That’s so unfair to ppl who are loyal and can’t afford to waste money on a game. They should be able to earn their way through it or its not fair. How’s that closing the gap?
Lastly, work on your games current state. We need more story line and FA needs updated, S class availability us a must. Fix the prestige system. That wheel should give aacendables no less. Its the hardest earned tokens in the game cause its daily login. And if someone checks in everyday its the least they deserve. And so many other things. Raids matchmaking is awful. Arenas need work, territory bugs that kick you to the start at crucial moments .
Please just consider these things for the everyday Joe who plays this game for a past time or for fun. Key word here, fun. It shouldn’t be a headache to progress naturally.

31 Likes

The P2P events are not just a slap in the face for people who cant spend the money its a slap in the face to people who can afford to spend the money but wont because of the way we are treated as customers. I would prefer to spend on other things because of the lack of respect… And if i fall behind then so be it. Rewards need to be scaled across all tiers. There is no reason S class items shouldn’t be given in some increment down the line (and no not to the point you are giving 5 when you need 10k) … Especially if this shard system is the future. Game isnt set up for this type of system so you really need to rethink every day play if this is the direction it is going

10 Likes

Thanks guys. I’m not going to shut up until they hear me. Its not in my bones. And its not I’m unappreciative. Bc I do appreciate the things scopley has done that’s helped. Like changing the wheels up, giving out the S class and items to upgrade, giving us the ability to earn s class like Kapoor. But their are changes that affect us all that need desperate attention. And I plan to keep on until we either heard or I’m banned for running my mouth. Lmao.

1 Like

This community makes the efforts worthwhile. I feel a sense of commadadrie here that I don’t have in a lot of the games I play. I play a lot too. Some of the best ppl I’ve met in gaming are right here and deserve a lot better out of this company.

1 Like

Its kind of the whole point players united is trying to get across to the player base. We wont see change unless our voice is heard on a larger scale.

2 Likes

Kind of hard to make your voice heard when Scopley doesn’t listen. Think of all the gates swept under the rug, not to mention our missing plushies! :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Yes. This is right on man.and I’ve heard the b.s. there’s not enough constructive criticism, okay, here it is laid out nicely. Where’s the response? As a company they should have to have all employees and reps take human relations. They’d then understand to cut through the anger and frustration and look for the core problem, try to come to a reasonable resolve, and not let that person feel any more distress. As a telephone rep, ( did it while in school for at&t) that was apart of our training. Even if it was a resolution that wasn’t exactly perfect but calmed them , that was the goal. Not to ignore them bc they seemed hateful out of frustration. Truly need this and sensitivity training both. I have a bad feeling it’ll all come to a horrific end bc they don’t truly seem to care about customer relations. Always bad to puss on your customers. Mark my words. Your right on with this though. Well said.

2 Likes

They don’t care unless you spend 1k per week

1 Like

Oh laws! Didn’t you hear? The feedback is too hateful and not constructive enough. So imma keep screaming from the rooftops until they have to hear me!..16.8k puppies! Don’t get me started! Whoo! :persevere::persevere::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Aye and some dismiss it as ‘mob mentality’. Maybe it is mob mentality OR maybe Scopely have done so much to crap all over the player base for so long that it just so happens that a lot of people are p.ssed off with their decisions and the way they treat the player base.

I know which one I think it is.

3 Likes

How? How do we do this? Point me in the right direction and I won’t let up.

Exactly. Me too. They need someone to cut through the bullcrap and get to the point of things. And get it fixed. They can pipe out 2-3 characters a week, they can fix the minor things I mentioned and you mentioned. I’m not going away. Just so they know. If I have to camp out on the company’s stairs!

1 Like

Then we make them care! We cannot allow that to be the norm.

The whales don’t care they just keep buying every promo to be cool on a ftp app game

2 Likes

The only way to get scopley is delete the app

1 Like

I’m optimistic. I hope things change.because of my love for twd. And because my passion for this game.

They wish!!!

You can do it! Maybe.

1 Like

I will certainly do my best to be heard on every social media platform from Twitter to Facebook to here! Lol. I won’t shut up. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

They won’t change bro

1 Like