Scopely: improvement for player interaction

Scopely, @GR.Scopely, Already almost all games have “auto-translators” chats, why do You still ignore the problem of communication between players?..
Example:
IMG_20191217_000146

2 Likes

Agreed. This would help a lot.

2 Likes

Because the main data of this game is pretty old, this would take a complete overhaul of the entire game. How much stuff you want to keep adding to the game when there are already enough server issues? You might think this is an easy task but it isn’t.

There is a reason why regions are separated in different languages. When Russians go playing in Korean regions they should at least have some basic language skills. Same applies for me as a German who plays in a English region.

There is no need to add more data and energy sucking features to the game when half of the game doesn’t run properly.

This is done very simply and does not require special costs and deep “penetration” into the code of the game itself… They for 5 minutes us “censor” in chat imposed, and “auto-translater” not can?..
The game has a “chat League”, “military chat”, and just if you play in a foreign region… “Translator”, and in fact, would facilitate communication players…
PS. Yes, of course the game has enough problems that have long been worth solving…

Suppression and misdirection keeps people in the dark so they can exploit.

1 Like

Thanks - this has been already brought up on this forum not too long time ago and escalated to the team.
GR

1 Like

Thanks, GR… :v:

Pls dont Thank them,they always say the same thing “escalated to the team”

1 Like

“Don’t blame the messenger for the bad news.”… GR has nothing to do with it, he just transmits information from us to Scopely…

You really think so?

1 Like

Yeah, he’s just the messenger. You can look into the morality of community managers who work for corrupt or shady businesses, but ultimately his job is just relaying info back and forth. “Taking it to the team” and “okay, I’ll tell the community/forums” is what he was hired for. He’s not responsible for any decisions that are made from the higher ups.

1 Like

Yes. I certainly do.

I absolutely support Your words…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.