Scopely doesn't help

I have been trying to log into my account since yesterday … the error is always the same … mesh 100003 … my teammates told me that I am always in the faction but my prestige is 0 … . instead my prestige is 13. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, I restarted the phone, I cleared the cache but nothing changes, I can’t log in. I tried with another phone … I did not solve anything, it is as if the e-mail associated with the account did not exist … I wrote to the assistance, attaching the screenshot of the problem encountered … an automatic message replied in which I was invited to take steps and send the screenshot of the problem. the problem has not been solved yet … Dear Scopely, do you decide to be more concrete ??? I don’t need your automatic replies which are useless

Scopes won’t hear you here… persist with support and tag @LadyGeek for further advice

Sorry, but you will need to continue to work with customer support. They are the only ones who can help you. The initial auto-reply normally comes quickly, but then the first answer from an agent may take up to 24 hours. If they can’t fix the issue, it may need to go to an engineer, and that can take some time.

1 Like

Yep good luck with costumer service, I currently have an issue unsolved and I have no good expectations from them, one thing is waiting for a response and another one is to solve your issues …

Hey @Nobody,

As LG mentioned, the support team can take up to 24 hours to provide you with an initial response. Making sure that you’ve provided them with our Account ID, Device Model, Operating System Version, RTS App Version and any trouble shooting steps you’ve already attempted will help to expedite your issue when they do respond to you.

From there, if they are unable to solve your issue they have to send it to a Software Engineer who is able to correct the issue. There are a limited number of these folks on the team and they are also working on different tasks throughout the game, so they have to fit your issue into their schedule (which can cause additional delays).

Thank you for your patience in the interim and don’t hesitate to reach out to me on Discord (which is the fastest way to get in contact with me) or here (though note that this will be slower) if you don’t hear from CS within 24 hours.

Best,
TayTron

6 Likes

In my case if you want to take a look…

Hey @Cathola171 Those are default boxes, if you reach out to Support they can help you get the right items :slight_smile:

I did and I did again today after my conversation log got erase…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.