Scopely do you have pride in your work? With polls!

I say no and im sure most of the community would agree. This is a small complaint but why are we getting the same exact Lao Po roadmap, we had this map already. @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely @Shawn.Scopely @TayTron @ForumAdmin this is more of a question to the developers, from one developer to another, do you have any pride in the work that is done on rts? The events like the 4 year anniversary, etc. I would be embarrassed if this was the work i put forth, not just for games, mods, apps but for anything. This is sincerely a dev reaching out to others. Ive been into tech, computers, dev, coding, design, etc since i was 16. I also own a small business in California, which is why the things that are done baffle my mind. I would like to know, is this really scopelys best effort?

To the community, here is some polls and what do you do? Work, school, hobbies, whatever it may be, do you have pride in it, do you have passion, is it your best effort or are you just going thru the motions for that paycheck?

Yes, the world runs on money, have to make money to get by but where do you draw the line on money and morals?

Whether it be school, work, fun, etc. Do you give your best?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Whatever it may be, do you take pride in it, your efforts, your work, etc?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you have passion in what you do, whether it be work, fun, charity, hobby, etc?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Is morals more important to you than money?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you feel a sense of accomplishment when putting forth your best in things, when being passionate about things, etc?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Could you throw away your morals, have no pride, for a paycheck?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you feel that only people who have a passion, pride, love, etc for their job should be the ones who work there? Example, a doctor should habe a passion and want to help/treat/cure people to be a doctor.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you trade a better paycheck for a lesser one if you could work/do whatever your dream job/hobby may be?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you love H2Z polls?

• Yes
  • Of course
  • More please

0 voters

1 Like

Fuck their polls

You voted tho :thinking:

2 Likes

Can you please not use the term retard to degrade people?

No, its just not nice and not a good way to present yourself.

2 Likes

How about u mind ur own business?

Some people are children, esp on the interent where they can hide face. Best is to ignore them cause the child is fishing for a reaction. Some people also were never taught how to present themself

1 Like

Also humans tend to not care till it affects them, if that person had a family member with a mental handicap im sure they would have a different additude. I honestly like for people to show their ugly inside tho, its great to know who is who.

He wasn’t calling anyone retarded, just the poll.
It is still a valid word with meaning, in today’s society you have someone who is insulted by anything though.

1 Slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development, characterized by [mental retardation]

2 informal, very stupid or foolish

Well its understandable if that someone is insulted by a word which is used as an insult toward people who have a mental disability. Same thing with gay or others. I do find it funny tho that people get insulted that about others getting insulted.

But it is a real representation of what someone has medically. Medically you can be classified as retarded.

@holdem you forgot to troll vote and vote the opposite on 2 of the questions :smirk:

1 Like

Don’t use ur phone while he’s on charge u know it may explode :wink:

People said the same sort of thing about the n word, too. And no, it’s no longer considered a valid medical diagnosis.

5 Likes

This battery is done for anyways lol i really need a new one asap im waiting for it to explode any day now

This question is unclear. You would likely have opposite answers to the questions.

3 Likes

I was going to use the N word as an example being my cousin is half black and i have a part of my family black. They even get angry if another black person uses the word.

Yes i just noticed that lol :man_facepalming:

Well atleast I’m being honest with my answers, most people who said yes would sell their kydney for a paycheck

Fixed :slightly_smiling_face: thanks LG